Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Reborn/doll whatever but it's still a fing doll U silly b 😂😂😂🤣🤣 no heartbeat? Doesn't s or piss not a fing baby! 🤣🤣 Not for adults .. just because U women r walking around with them it doesn mean anything other than grow the do up 2 me!! Harsh I don't care it's ridiculous now! She needs them 2 cope ? With what exactly? It's just excuses for her bad behaviour.. 😡

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
Reborn/doll whatever but it's still a fing doll U silly b 😂😂😂🤣🤣 no heartbeat? Doesn't s or piss not a fing baby! 🤣🤣 Not for adults .. just because U women r walking around with them it doesn mean anything other than grow the do up 2 me!! Harsh I don't care it's ridiculous now! She needs them 2 cope ? With what exactly? It's just excuses for her bad behaviour.. 😡
£400 for a doll then sell tat for electric money 🙄 surely if she needed them to cope she would still have the very first one she bought 🤔

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
@ashley67
The fing chucky doll 1 of yous put up the other day does more!! See at the end of the day all she is an all she will ever be is a fing nutjob narcissist vile disgusting crusty knickers bully !!! That prays on the vulnerable people .. topping medication of people that really need it cos of the s she starts an then plays victim when called out using sh 2 manipulate pple if she really wanted 2 ends her life she could she lives alone she doesn have 2 phone an ambulance leave the door open an cut herself an tray and try and makes up she wanted 2 ends her life!! Who cuts the top of their arm an makes out they didn Wana be here anymore 🤣 she lives alone like I said it wouldn be as hard as she makes out .🙄

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Hi all so this will be my first and only post in here as for me personally I don’t want any involvement with it but each or there own my name has been hot topic in here for a few days and I guess I just wanted to say that after taken a few days to try and get myself through an awful time I made contact with Sabrina today to explain my side of the story and to let her know simply for legal reasons I cannot and will not diclose
The name and address of the person who effectively stole my identity because if I did then I would be in trouble with the law not only was my TikTok and fb effected my bank acc was as well I want to live the only way I know how and that is quietly and keeping to myself and given what’s happened online to me I will never be for on again especially not tik tok it just isn’t safe sorry I’m rambling I know anyway back to the point I made contact with Sabrina explained what I had to and as I do feel awful that her information was accessed through my page I apologised profusely told her that I am devastated than the many years of friendship we had are gone just like that I offered her the only thing I had and that was two reborn dolls as compensation for the fact the fake acc and the account on here happened through getting information from my TikTok that I will never ever get over and she has accepted and we left it at that I will never ever wish Sabrina harm and honestly my heart still breaks for her but I didn’t do this and although none of you know me personally from here if you did you would know my anxiety is so bad I’d rather die than be confrontational with anyone her and I went through lots of ups and downs over the years and I will genuinely miss that I can only and will always wish her nothing but the best in life our journey as friends is over but I’d still like
To see her safe and well please don’t think me rude but I’m so very sorry I won’t be replying to comments or anything I’m disgusted with myself for even coming here but I’ve no other way to get a statement out thanks for reading if you have gotten this far
Shauna Sabrina is stirring up her stinks again. Ignore the dingbat

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
@ashley67
The fing chucky doll 1 of yous put up the other day does more!! See at the end of the day all she is an all she will ever be is a fing nutjob narcissist vile disgusting crusty knickers bully !!! That prays on the vulnerable people .. topping medication of people that really need it cos of the s she starts an then plays victim when called out using sh 2 manipulate pple if she really wanted 2 ends her life she could she lives alone she doesn have 2 phone an ambulance leave the door open an cut herself an tray and try and makes up she wanted 2 ends her life!! Who cuts the top of their arm an makes out they didn Wana be here anymore 🤣 she lives alone like I said it wouldn be as hard as she makes out .🙄
It was my Chucky 😂😂 yes he does lots 😂😂 can say full sentences about 6 lol