Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I dont either. I thought she couldnt stoop lower, and yet again she does.
She needs stopped. Somehow, she needs stopped.
That last rant is horrendous, even for that vile sack of s
Thats exactly how I feel 😳 I literally can’t listen to her anymore she needs a good slap to the face poor Shauna is getting it again, see how she added in I don’t leave omagh 😂😂 she read what we said about her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why bother uploading a nasty rant just to delete it seconds later? Proves she has no emotional intelligence and was dragged up by a mother who couldn’t teach her do all
I am assuming the mother is as nasty as her 😳 she’s so nasty hopefully her electric runs out and she’ll have no wifi or phone for a while 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
On someone’s mad 😡. Poor Sabrina is raging because Shauna told the real story and she can’t hack it. Funny how it was the Amelia account owner said about the school not Sabrina oops caught your self out there. Do think it’s possible our daughter looks like us because she has inherited our genes. Stupid uneducated mess she is.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
So I was right that’s journey from Tracey. She threw a b fit when Tracey sold her to Shauna after Sabrina couldn’t pay for it. She had to send it back. Made a massive deal about it. Yes I remember the journey story and how she slagged that Tracey woman off something rotten.

Oh she gonna be BIG mad that the back story that "Nobody knows" is as skanky as that 😂
BRILLIANT🤭