Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Guys this is what gets me, no matter who it is when she sees a persons profile pic she has to say “ look at the state of ye”
Now how can she sit with a straight face looking like a bog beast and comment on anyone else’s looks!? Like seriously Sabrina love do you own a mirror?? It’d need to be reinforced for sure ya ugly f
She always has to comment on peoples looks what does she hope to achieve 😂 and her looks like a busted sofa

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes that’s right. I have her on record stating she will ring my daughter’s school. The second I hear anything about it I will be phone the police that’s stalking a minor. Doesn’t matter what I’ve done or haven’t done she brought my daughter into it. It was the Amelia account that said about the school and now it came straight out of Sabrina’s mouth.
Exactly she is thick an I have it recorded also I'll fing send the tramp a pic of she wants I don't understand why she thinks I'm U! Ur in on Ur own account she said child of god is back I've never went away no clue why she is even saying that the stupid bastard saying what she is saying I'm hope her followers believe her .. and I've loads of them trying 2 follow me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly she is thick an I have it recorded also I'll fing send the tramp a pic of she wants I don't understand why she thinks I'm U! Ur in on Ur own account she said child of god is back I've never went away no clue why she is even saying that the stupid bastard saying what she is saying I'm hope her followers believe her .. and I've loads of them trying 2 follow me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly we’re not the same person. Apparently I’m a few other accounts aswell like W&W. I wish I was that good at editing. I don’t know when to back down. Where did I get in her face? She says she’s been physically tortured someone needs to by that women a dictionary because I haven’t seen anyone approach her and torture her ?