Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
I've just been catching up. Who does this absolute filthy fat trollop thinks she is!? Cries when anyone mentions her two kids but had literally called sues daughter an inbreed!!! No harm sue but I'd be at that fat fs door giving her exactly what she deserves! Talking about am innocent child like that you filthy animal
Literally. I would have kicked the door down. Would of rescued that dog as well from her the evil scum just pick him up and walk out she deserves nothing especially not that little dog

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Did she really just upload a video of her gurning and shouting why. If someone was that upset why would you record that then compose yourself enough to add stickers to the video. Kinda defeats the purpose haha
I haven't been on in a few days and just seen the video about her ringing ur child school. Wow I'd report her for sure. Also of the school is the one near O/W tell ur daughter to call in for a free chip😘😘 without saying names.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just catching up on videos and on here. I have no words at all. I am so so sorry she is still picking on you Sue, there’s absolutely no need for it. You are beautiful and for her to say anything else is just complete jealousy. She’s jealous you have a good life, a husband and a beautiful daughter. Same with the other lady, Charlene. Another wee stunner. So why does she always go straight for people’s looks? Saying sue and her husband is incest, and what was that remark about the way her daughter looks? I can’t remember what way she worded it but she went on and said is that because her mum and dad are related or something. What sort of evil oul bastard is she. She needs punched on that big fing crusty rubber lip mouth of hers.

Can’t hack the truth getting out on Sabrinaangelmom so slags people’s appearances. You’d think she was a fing model the way she goes on. The belle of Omagh . More like dirty smelly oul skank.

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I can’t help but find the insults hilarious because they are so far from the truth. I think shes been using the filters too long and doesn’t know what she looks like herself.

The “is that why your daughter looks like you both” literally sent me. Hmmm thats how genetics works 🙄 I can see why shes confused though as those “visions of Jamie” were purposely made to resemble her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And how did she even figure out the school? She’s gonna ring the child’s school how does she actually think she’s not unstable and stalking the poor family 😂😂 what a weirdo 😂😂
The school should ring the police and let them know that some weird woman has been stalking a 14 year old on TikTok and sharing her pictures found out her school and contacted them but that’s not a crime sure Sabrina. Next knock at the door could be pedo hunters 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She can keep digging away. I really don’t care what she says about me neither does my husband. We have called each other a lot worse hahaha. But the min she picks up the phone and contacts the school is the second I go to the police station. I have all the videos saved of her insulting me and threatening me. I also have the videos of her saying she has screenshots of my daughter on her phone AND messages from the Amelia account where she said she has the name of the school. Sorry sabby you have sunk yourself now.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
those “visions of Jamie” were purposely made to resemble her

She has various photos of Jamie around the house, yet when she was on the live with Jamie's dad she went mad saying she saw he had a keyring with his wee girl on it but not of Jamie. She then sent him photos, and he put one up of him holding Jamie, she went MENTAL at him for it, Jamie looked NOTHING like any of the photos she has up.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
She has various photos of Jamie around the house, yet when she was on the live with Jamie's dad she went mad saying she saw he had a keyring with his wee girl on it but not of Jamie. She then sent him photos, and he put one up of him holding Jamie, she went MENTAL at him for it, Jamie looked NOTHING like any of the photos she has up.
Yeah I thought this too. I know what Jamie looks like thanks to Sabrina over sharing and selling stories to newspaper and magazines and the pic with Rocky and Jamie looked completely different

keeeeeeyaaaar

May 19, 2024
iteland
Guys this is what gets me, no matter who it is when she sees a persons profile pic she has to say “ look at the state of ye”
Now how can she sit with a straight face looking like a bog beast and comment on anyone else’s looks!? Like seriously Sabrina love do you own a mirror?? It’d need to be reinforced if you do ya ugly f
I am 💀💀💀💀bog beast 🤣🤣🤣🤣