Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
I used to hang around with someone who constantly would go around saying ‘do you know who I am Yh’ every single time we went to a pub and because of him we would not last 30 minutes in there. We don’t talk anymore and I was in a very very dark place when we did hang around together but she reminds me of him saying that begging to be arrested dropping her self in it the fool

May 24, 2024
ireland
ooooh someone is running scared. The fake ass laugh, she is nervous, back peddling now!
I came to say the exact same thing hahahaha Sabrina I’m looking at being bed bound past Christmas I have nothing n better to do than play the Xbox watch the fire stick and laugh at you all night while you scramble and panic and try make out like you didn’t mean it because you read here about the police and Facebook videos

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She thinks if she’s deleted it it’s actually gone I reckon but I don’t think she knows how the internet works for someone who lives and breaths it. Sabrina, read a book or something will ya I highly highly recommend Sherlock holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle and the Game of thrones books are really cool too. Get off the internet ye nonce
Only books she reads are lifestyle magazines where she can hopefully sell her tragic lie of a life story to.