Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ktpeterson

May 8, 2024
dublin
I know!!! Out working for her to buy se. She is oh I'm entitled to it while I'm away all day slogging to get money for my real kids and keep a roof over our head. It's well for her has it to spend on se. She sickens me no sense of value or morals.
She should be entitled to nothing, get of her whole and earn it like the rest of us

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I know!!! Out working for her to buy se. She is oh I'm entitled to it while I'm away all day slogging to get money for my real kids and keep a roof over our head. It's well for her has it to spend on se. She sickens me no sense of value or morals.
There is no reason why she couldn’t work anyone who can post videos on TikTok and give out the abuse she gives out could work alright it would give her something to do instead of bullying people

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She wouldnt wish a still born on her worst enemy?
WOW she has one short memory, I still remember the horrible horrible things she said about that poor wee baby & his family (and his grave.)

No wonder she has the life she has, she is right about one thing, Karma is a b!

Her fixation with Sue's daughter is becoming disturbing
She needs reported or confronted she’s not as big face to face 😳 the video of what she said about the baby’s grave has been shown to the family and others who know Sabrina people need to know who she really is

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She needs reported or confronted she’s not as big face to face 😳 the video of what she said about the baby’s grave has been shown to the family and others who know Sabrina people need to know who she really is

What she said and the way she said it was yet another display of how VILE she is. Anyone saying what she did is bad enough but coming from a fellow angel mum is beyond words, especially when she believes "Jamie sees everything"

Aug 18, 2024
NI
What she spends her money on is an illness itself! A lovely spray of flowers for the grave at Christmas would be suffice. My children get what they need and to an extent what they want especially at Christmas and I’m telling you now I won’t be spending what she spends. I couldn’t afford it and thats 2 people working full time. Plus I’m taking advantage of them still being young and actually playing with toys!

Feel like getting a few dolls myself and applying for PIP if this is what it can get you!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.
I can’t see the video it won’t open without me clicking on it what is she saying? Please do report her she has gone to far and won’t stop she thinks because she got away with it she can keep going and she will unless she is stopped because Sabrina thinks she has the right to do what she wants

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom

If you’d like to mention that she’d previously been reported I can get the police reference number from the time I reported her

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
The listen and learn video 😳 someone please go and slap her big ugly face I can’t get over she posted that 😡 mocking is catching wow Sabrina you must have always been an evil scumbag and please sue take it to the police
If she didn’t behave negatively towards others no one would be on here talking about her but she’s craving attention and validation for what she’s doing and when someone disagrees she’s launching an attack on them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If she didn’t behave negatively towards others no one would be on here talking about her but she’s craving attention and validation for what she’s doing and when someone disagrees she’s launching an attack on them
she won’t ever accept that it’s because of her that we talk about her, she is a horrible person she actually wishes bad things on people I don’t know how she can do that 😳 she wants constant attention which is why she’s keeping going at sue

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
she won’t ever accept that it’s because of her that we talk about her, she is a horrible person she actually wishes bad things on people I don’t know how she can do that 😳 she wants constant attention which is why she’s keeping going at sue
She seems to pick one person and focuses on them all her energy etc goes onto them until the next person