Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don't deal with cops either I'm a face to face person but if I was to see her I'd deffo be lifted she needs a good reality check of she was in belfast her door would be put up her hall and she would be chain to a lamp post. Dangerous women she is.
I’ve seen her go out and start people for no reason 😳 the abuse she gave an old woman was awful she needs someone to confront her she’s not as big face to face but she would need recorded even in secret because she’s dangerous and would use to to play the victim

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Oh sabrina stop telling lies,you weren't banned from the free cycle page for trying to help people, you were banned because you were taking free baby stuff you don't need, there's women out there with real babies struggling that could have that stuff not you and your fugly dolls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_034910_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_034910_Facebook.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 57

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thank you everyone I have her address thanks. If they want anymore info I have the videos and messages. @pink lass thank you I don’t think she would take any notice of that letter.
I don’t think she would either she would post it online and make fun of you the police need to be firmer they have had a whole load of complaints at this point surely something can be done

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.
Sue I don’t know how to screen record or I would. I asked my partner and my eldest and we are all clueless. I’m sorry x

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.
What’s happened now? Been away all day. She at it again with your daughter 🤬 iv got all the majority videos she had slated about you and your family saved. If youv not got them il Facebook them over. But whatever happened today iv not been online.