Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I have no intention of wanting to know who is on here,thanks to sabrina tho we know who some are, I have no intention of revealing myself,I'm a very private person and want to stay that way,I'm sure you're all very nice people but I'm one of these people who trust very few people, if I do find out who's on here I keep it to myself, I'm not like sabrina.
I wouldn’t share anyone’s identity either and wouldn’t have shared mine only Rita sue someone who was on here and Sabrina both shared who I was but I totally understand people not wanting to say who they are and I would member share anything about anyone else on here

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did you ever find out who that rita one was
I’ve a few ideas as they were on my fb because things they shared were on my fb and private so I deleted alot of people of after that. She was so offended by the fact I put up a post about being in hospital, I thought my fb was friends only was a safe place to share what i wanted but that proved me wrong. My main suspect was an ex gf of my my ex but I’ll probably never know but whoever it was is ever bit as nasty as Sabrina as they brought my kids into it was well

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
The ones I have on Tik tok I trust and I actually have a lovely lassie on here as a friend on Facebook .. I'm a bit confused as who from here I'm following or whose following me 😂 I'm blonde for a fecking reason 🙈 🤣.. but I'm genuine and trustworthy !! . And I'm honoured to meet such a lovely bunch of people 💗 I hate sabby with a passion but the interaction we have here , it's like we've been friends since forever 💗 ❤️ xx
Snap! I’m blonde and clueless to who’s who to 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That video talking about Charlene & IVF

Oh my god…vile

Wouldnt mind but she actually looks stunning, not that it matters but still
She’s so nasty and it’s pure jealousy that’s what’s wrong with her and you know what she only shows herself up by posting pictures of people. She’s just trying to pick on someone else now as sue went to the police

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I know I’m not very active today but was watching there her video about your girl saying about missed period. And Sabrina says she didn’t keep a pregnancy test of logan, same way she didn’t keep of Jamie’s. Okay! So Sabrina, can you explain then if you knew you was pregnant with Logan with this pregnancy stick proof. Why have you never stated in the lockdown post you had up saying stay safe. And have Jamie’s name all over it. Where’s Logan name? Or baby bump if you knew you was pregnant you’d of always mentioned it. So stop with you bullshit. It’s quite pathetic

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 44