Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dancingclouds

Aug 22, 2024
NI
Silent member here but am I the only one who thinks Charlene went too far. To say Jamie slithered out of her is wrong on so many levels. You can dislike someone but that is just wrong. All children are beautiful and to say burn his photo……I’m sorry but that is sick as do
Agreed, from another silent member. Two wrongs will never make a right

sugarstring

Jul 31, 2024
Belfast
Silent member here but am I the only one who thinks Charlene went too far. To say Jamie slithered out of her is wrong on so many levels. You can dislike someone but that is just wrong. All children are beautiful and to say burn his photo……I’m sorry but that is sick

Agreed, from another silent member. Two wrongs will never make a right
Definitely. I really don’t like her but it’s just not right

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I havnt seen what’s happened as WiFi is bleak here. Seen Sabrina saying Charlene took it to far.
Charlene I don’t think is part of this group so she can’t tar us with the same brush. We don’t disrespect Jamie, we have questioned if Logan is true or not but nothing ever was insulted of the babies.
I don't even Wana repeat it but it was vile if that's what she said .. I haven't seen it with my own eyes Sabby said what she said so I'll wait on proof

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
IMG_6343.jpeg
It was said and then deleted.

The “missed period” has been explained here and I do believe the people here saying it they are using it as they don’t believe there ever was a pregnancy however I don’t get the same vibe from her.
Horrendous! 😡 Charlene had all the support right up until she said that I can't and won't defend that