Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Last night was just proof that it was Sabrina that left the bones comment under Rocky’s profile. Whether you agree with the “missed period” comment or not, I think the bones one was much much worse, and her reaction was non-existent.
100% it's her writing about the bones anything 2 make rocky look bad when he gets a comment like that and doesnt flip out the way she does then she's screams about him not caring about Jamie

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
........sigh
Yet another performance, throws about vile insults, brings other peoples actual children into things, gets mud slung back, tears & woe is me yet again. At least at the end of that last video she admits the rooms full of toys is "all this se".

Charlene lashed out, I have no idea what I would have done if someone posted photos of my young child online with identifying details.
Someone has purposely sought out these photos, saved them on their phone, to willingly post them to cause distress. That is calculating behaviour.

Again she contradicts herself over and over, far too many times/videos to mention this time.
The writing on the ""hate mail"" is clearly hers
Answering her own posts through the Damian account
The posting here, that was a complete s show for a while there
She has lost all sense of reality, schizophrenic, BiPolar, I am not sure, but there is a LOT at play there and she needs sectioned before she hurts more than herself. The public, especially children ARE at risk from her.
I agree she’s a risk to everyone now, heard her screaming at the dog again. It’s very typical narcissist behaviour she pushes and bullies and when someone reacts she’s the victim, see how everyone bullies me. Last night was a disgrace as usual I hope the emergency services put something in place where they don’t respond to her for sh.
Yesterday she came out with some of the most disgusting comments about people but one comment back at her and she couldn’t take it turned it into a whole woe is me crying to the phone 😳 needs the phone taken away and smashed 😂 and those who support her are just as bad as her. I don’t agree with Charlene’s comment but she’s an adult she can stick up for her child in whatever way she chooses, why is it only Sabrina that has that right

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She got a taste of her own medicine last night that’s what that was and played the victim card saying no other angel mom has been through what she has
That’s what it was and couldn’t cope when someone was as nasty as her back to her I’ve no sympathy for her at all, I heard her screaming at the dog a while ago there’s not one thing wrong with her apart from being evil

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I agree she’s a risk to everyone now, heard her screaming at the dog again. It’s very typical narcissist behaviour she pushes and bullies and when someone reacts she’s the victim, see how everyone bullies me. Last night was a disgrace as usual I hope the emergency services put something in place where they don’t respond to her for sh.
Yesterday she came out with some of the most disgusting comments about people but one comment back at her and she couldn’t take it turned it into a whole woe is me crying to the phone 😳 needs the phone taken away and smashed 😂 and those who support her are just as bad as her. I don’t agree with Charlene’s comment but she’s an adult she can stick up for her child in whatever way she chooses, why is it only Sabrina that has that right
They will never deny her health care and she knows they can't

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s disgusting and how would she have got blood on her shoes from sh sure she was standing talking to the ambulance men and they went without her if she had been cut that bad they would have rang the police and made her go
Exactly and because they didn it proves it was a superficial cut which is what her cuts usually r .. they know it's not a case of live an death it's purely attention she should be fined for wasting their time but that won't ever be the case unfortunately

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They will never deny her health care and she knows they can't
They can’t deny her health care but repeat offenders who abuse the system can sometimes be refused ambulance for sh same with the police that’s why they don’t come out anymore. Some people are not even allowed to call the police for help. I rang an ambulance for a very drunk man who fell and cut his head badly one night his friend had come to my front door and no one else would open their door, ambulance refused to come he’s a well known alcoholic police wouldn’t come either they said he wasn’t urgent and needed to make his own way there that’s what needs to be done with it, disgusting having an ambulance out for a cut