Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They can't tell how serious a person has hurt themselves until they go out that's a call they can't make on the phone U do get ones that prob throw the head up an say do that but legally they must respond most ambulance r assisting people in their homes an only bring them 2the hospital if they can't treat them like chest pains U might not show U r having a heart attack so they will always make U go 2 the hospital then someone in pain that's being on going call and ambulance they can go out an give them strong pain medication in a form of a injection.. where I am from that's how it is.. a cut is no reason 2 go 2 a hospital.. like what U said above why she cuts herself and phones an ambulance is mind blowing but we all see it's purely for attention at this point
That’s true I suppose they have to check but they definitely don’t respond to everyone like that those who need help don’t always get it and there she is today sitting attention seeking at the hospital after refusing help last night

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I used to truly feel for and worry about Sabrina, it seemed she was being let down by society and the system but with all that’s come to light and her ongoing behaviour I’m baffled and have little sympathy left.

I still feel so terribly sorry for what happened with Jamie and she’s right, no one can tell anyone how to grieve. I don’t care if she copes by buying him crap but stop putting it online for a reaction, surely if you’re bullied you wouldn’t draw attention to it. I don’t care if she has reborns, personally I don’t like hers but some truly are works of art. What I do care about is the ambulance call outs then refusing help, the vile bullying. The spouting venom even at a 10year olds expense then saying it’s fine cause she was angry and the child doesn’t know.

Stop dragging the are out of your tragedy, we all have been through a little hell . But you’ll never live if you hold onto sorrow. We’ve all lost people dear to us. Many of us have angel kids. Some have been through DV, have chronic health issues etc.. we get on with life. My advice Sabrina is go get some bloody help for the love of god and find a life that makes you happy.

Aug 22, 2024
England
That’s true I suppose they have to check but they definitely don’t respond to everyone like that those who need help don’t always get it and there she is today sitting attention seeking at the hospital after refusing help last night
Answer the questions right when phoning for an ambulance they have to send one out. Sadly people know what to say and they have to respond, been on shift when people have came in by ambulance with toothache and period pains. They use the service like a taxi and to get pain relief. Swear you have no idea the length some people go to and the cost. People will sit in A&E all night, sometimes over 10 hours waiting time. the funniest thing is Xmas eve normally very quiet most of Xmas day till around 8pm and the fun starts again. Seems like time wasters don’t get ill over this time 🙈 I'm stopping here as I could rant for ever and a day.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Answer the questions right when phoning for an ambulance they have to send one out. Sadly people know what to say and they have to respond, been on shift when people have came in by ambulance with toothache and period pains. They use the service like a taxi and to get pain relief. Swear you have no idea the length some people go to and the cost. People will sit in A&E all night, sometimes over 10 hours waiting time. the funniest thing is Xmas eve normally very quiet most of Xmas day till around 8pm and the fun starts again. Seems like time wasters don’t get ill over this time 🙈 I'm stopping here as I could rant for ever and a day.
Its mad though and then the decent people who need one don’t call for one, I took unwell end of may drove myself to the cardiac unit my heart rate was 166 and my blood pressure sky high I didn’t even think of ringing an ambulance 😳 but Sabrina rings them for a cut 😳 and now wasting more services sitting in a hospital so she can post pictures

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I like when she says ‘they bully me
For
No reason what have I ever done to deserve this’ when really the list of what she’s done and said is as long as the cast and boot on my leg while she violently harasses people online and spews venom, no one bullies you ye muppet we talk about UOUR actions
I wonder does she believe her own lies if they bully me for no reason does she genuinely not see how nasty she is

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I hear many stories and it sickens me what nurses doctors and paramedics go through and they can't say do of as much as they want 2. where I live there's many like Sabrina around. Any they suck the life out of the NHS and the addicts use them for a free quick fix 2 tie them over until they can get the money up for a fix there's many out their that takes advantage of the system not just people that sh

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wonder does she believe her own lies if they bully me for no reason does she genuinely not see how nasty she is
She 100% sees herself as a victim and when she bites back she's convinced herself she's just sticking up for her "boys" and not doing anything wrong her actions is everyone elses fault and not hers .. total narcissist