Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I hear many stories and it sickens me what nurses doctors and paramedics go through and they can't say do of as much as they want 2. where I live there's many like Sabrina around. Any they suck the life out of the NHS and the addicts use them for a free quick fix 2 tie them over until they can get the money up for a fix there's many out their that takes advantage of the system not just people that sh
All I’ll say is I’m a healthcare professional and I adore my job but our system is under so so so much pressure

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just an update baby girl (the pet, not saying what she is cause scabby will work it out) is doing good , her wound is healing nicely she was at the vets yesterday they cleaned it a bit for her and said she was very happy with her but to be safe to keep her in isolation for another week and on antibiotics for another week. She’s going crazy in that bathroom meowing till she wears her self out and has a nap and I feel like a monster over it but it’s for her own good. I’ve only seen her for in almost a week for 2 minutes in the pet carrier because of the leg before she went to the vet. See Sabrina? See how u look after your animals and don’t scream and abuse them and poison them? Take notes didkhead
Sure apparently my cat is starved according to the Damian/sabrina account. The picture is of he head and shoulders. So how is he starved. Plus that’s a Sabrina saying about cats. 🐈‍⬛

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That woman will do anything for attention she has reached a new low today tho putting that on FB she s sick and twisted
If she has mutual friends of mine they will have seen the video I put up of her ranting about that wee child’s grave and the things she said so hopefully not many rise to her she will literally do anything for attention. I heard her twice outside today the second time was the Iceland delivery and roaring at the dog before that so she’s fine the half wit

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
All I’ll say is I’m a healthcare professional and I adore my job but our system is under so so so much pressure
Yous all do a fantastic job .. I get how frustrating it is for yous but yous do not get paid enough for what yous have 2 go through on daily basis ..these people that self harm an the addicts and anyone else that wastes Ur time needs 2 start appreciating the system cos if tis carrys on there will be nothing left .. yano the way if U get caught speeding U can do a class 2 avoid a
Plenty points well someone needs 2 make these people attend a class(even if it's a tape that repeats it's self and they have 2 watch it)on how their wasted trips effects the NHS and waiting time it's not fair

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Yous all do a fantastic job .. I get how frustrating it is for yous but yous do not get paid enough for what yous have 2 go through on daily basis ..these people that self harm an the addicts and anyone else that wastes Ur time needs 2 start appreciating the system cos if tis carrys on there will be nothing left .. yano the way if U get caught speeding U can do a class 2 avoid a
Plenty points well someone needs 2 make these people attend a class(even if it's a tape that repeats it's self and they have 2 watch it)on how their wasted trips effects the NHS and waiting time it's not fair
I have no issue with people requiring medical attention for self harm at all. It’s when it’s repeated with no real intention then refusing help. I feel that at this point it should be mandatory to accept mental health support and treatment. If the correct community and social supports were in place and accepted than we wouldn’t be in this predicament

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I have no issue with people requiring medical attention for self harm at all. It’s when it’s repeated with no real intention then refusing help. I feel that at this point it should be mandatory to accept mental health support and treatment. If the correct community and social supports were in place and accepted than we wouldn’t be in this predicament
No I get that .. yes I agree it should be mandatory and if that's the case alot of people will think twice. Sabby should have a sw at this point but even they r stretched thin an don't have the time 2 help people that simply don't want it it's just another incident 2 put on a DLA form

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The funniest part of this whole saga, is when sabby showed that Charlene had changed her profile pic to herself in a bikini and said she didn’t have any “top parts”
She then proceeded to say we all must be jealous because she has a decent set
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
For her 2 say we r jealous of anything 2 do with her is ridiculous cos when she's sitting on Christmas day with toys we r sitting with toys and kids 2 open them as nasty as that sounds its a fact also I wouldn want her life even if I was paid millions 2 take it.. I wouldn want her looks body money empty home personality attention seeking ways but more importantly I wouldn want her reputation

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
For her 2 say we r jealous of anything 2 do with her is ridiculous cos when she's sitting on Christmas day with toys we r sitting with toys and kids 2 open them as nasty as that sounds its a fact also I wouldn want her life even if I was paid millions 2 take it.. I wouldn want her looks body money empty home personality attention seeking ways but more importantly I wouldn want her reputation
Exactly she has nothing anyone would want and aside from what happened to her she’s a horrible person no one likes her everyone knows her as mad Sabrina and they avoid her 😳

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Do you think on Christmas day she sits with her mother and all the dollies and they take turns opening presents for them?