Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Praying it never happens again but please phone emergency services and they can get someone to you ASAP.
Make your toe nails curl the stories we could tell. MH is a terrible thing and she has had heartache and our brain deals with things differently, people that SH do hide the fact they do it. She has that arm chopped to hell but it would be hidden and not out for the world to see. A lot to learn
I had a similar incident a few weeks later but it didn’t go just as high they diagnosed me with AF and I’m on beta blockers I was ready on an anticoagulant but everytime I have a flutter now I panic but it’s scary as i alway put everything done to anxiety but I knew that evening something was wrong.
Sabrina is clueless I think she thinks she’s the only person who self harmed as well most people live in shame because of it not that they should but I’m one of those people you’ll never see me in a t shirt it could be 40c and I’ll have a cardigan or shirt on even in my house that’s why she maddens me so much everything is about her for attention

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That photo that 0kidsmum has of her dolly and the baby milk was Sabby baiting people. The big balloon walked about Asda filming herself, making a big show of it, knowing full well what people would think then she put it in the food bank trolley and was all snidey about it
I’ve seen it now 😳 the videos are ok apart form the ones of Jamie he doesn’t need to be in it but then again neither did sues child or Charlene’s so I guess karma came for Sabrina not saying I agree but she can’t expect to do what she did and it have no consequences but she’ll just use it to play the victim even more 😳

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sabrina will play victim untill eternity, what gets me is surely there must be a family member of hers albeit a cousin , aunt, grandparent etc or someone that would take her aside and talk to her about getting a grip on life and sorting herself out . I honestly think that a spell in some sort of rehab is what she needs 😕

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina will play victim untill eternity, what gets me is surely there must be a family member of hers albeit a cousin , aunt, grandparent etc or someone that would take her aside and talk to her about getting a grip on life and sorting herself out . I honestly think that a spell in some sort of rehab is what she needs 😕
a spell in a jail cell for a few days would help her a lot with no phone 😳 a complete social
Media break is what she needs