Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
You still hanging ?? Just go back on it 🤣🤣 jokes aside , a good night's sleep and hopefully your sound in the morning 😀
Yes have ate all round me. Drinking Gaviscon now!!! Shakes have slowly disappeared 😂
It was on the NI TikTok thread am suprise she hasn’t got her own page on this she a vile women acts all the innocent her and picka and there Derry shots they robbing people for juice 🤣🤦‍♀️
She turns me. Him and her. He gives me the creeps and she is always giving off about something. She makes me cringe the age of her running about like a 11teen😂. They have a thread on tattle

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Yes have ate all round me. Drinking Gaviscon now!!! Shakes have slowly disappeared 😂

She turns me. Him and her. He gives me the creeps and she is always giving off about something. She makes me cringe the age of her running about like a 11teen😂. They have a thread on tattle
I just made a thread on them here Elaine maxwell and picka ..aw the dancing and the cowboy video turnt me don’t really use tattle 🤦‍♀️and I can’t change my username as am under me own name in tattle so can’t use it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just made a thread on them here Elaine maxwell and picka ..aw the dancing and the cowboy video turnt me don’t really use tattle 🤦‍♀️and I can’t change my username as am under me own name in tattle so can’t use it
I’ve seen her but don’t follow her only other person I can’t stand on TikTok is Jessica Ireland I know people love her but she’s a dose I stopped watching her when the husband was away and all she posted about was solo parenting like she wanted a medal then won’t feed her kids anything different if they won’t eat what she gives them I said good job she doesn’t have kids with asd and sensory issues she was not happy I blocked her then.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

I seen her the other night on tt,apparently slept in the corridor of the hospital because her grand

She keeps coming up on my fyp,I don't like the look of her at all.

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I’ve seen her but don’t follow her only other person I can’t stand on TikTok is Jessica Ireland I know people love her but she’s a dose I stopped watching her when the husband was away and all she posted about was solo parenting like she wanted a medal then won’t feed her kids anything different if they won’t eat what she gives them I said good job she doesn’t have kids with asd and sensory issues she was not happy I blocked her then.
I searched her on here the other day and the sister in law. They aren’t the worst but I was surprised they weren’t mentioned on something just because they can be a bit annoying.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I searched her on here the other day and the sister in law. They aren’t the worst but I was surprised they weren’t mentioned on something just because they can be a bit annoying.
Im surprised as well, her ad came up for Homebase and there was a lot of negative comments on it about her, she’s definitely not the worst no where near Sabrina’s level 😂 she’s just really annoying like she knows it all

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I actually think it’s Sabrina behind the 0kids account. There are pictures from her old account that only went up 5 hours ago. She probably has loads of stuff from her old account saved on her phone. I wouldn’t put it past her to do that to prove her bullying point.

When I saw the one with the dolly and the baby milk I wondered if it was her as it was SUCH a provoctive post when she did it, you can imagine the childish smarminess she had over it. It's why I picked that one to post about here yesterday, I wanted to know if anyone else would think the same.
Looking at the posts on there, set aside they are photos of Jamie. The posts arent funny or clever, they are basic and the sounds over them are stupid and out of place. They are done by someone with the most basic of knowledge.