Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I reckon she’s reading on here and is trying to correct it. It screams Sabrina. She said oh the rest don’t attack Jamie. But now she’s trying to get us all on that page to say look they support it. Did she think we were all going to comment laugh emojis at the wee dotes face. Sorry none of us are like that. Same way none of us laughed at the grave picture. We’ve all seen it loads of times before from her why would we laugh at it
Snap... Rocky is on that 1 also another way for her 2 keep tabs on him .. this has Sabby all over it

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
A lot of investigating going on in here today lol

I don’t know who’s behind 0kidsmum but they are trying to finish Sabrina off. Putting pictures of that wee stillborn baby up and the sound effects at some of them videos , absolutely no need. I actually feel sick to my stomach that someone would do this. I hate Sabrina with a passion. OG’s know exactly what she’s done to me along with others. But even with how badly she has spoke about us / shared images of our children, I would never in a million years share pictures of Jamie. Them pictures SHOULD BE sacred and should never have been sold to magazines and newspapers and put all over google for sick bastards to steal.

When she sees them she will either go ape s, or like I said above , literally end it all. I really believe the arsehole behind that account wants Sabrina dead, it’s mental.

I don’t believe that lady Charlene or Sabrina is behind that account. If anyone it would be more of the likes of ‘Casey Ann’ would be at coz she used to be savage as do in here.

Lastly, 4 diff people has sent me msgs on TikTok today, I am sorry I can’t click into them for some reason, I don’t know what’s up with my msgs on tiktok atm. I was able to go on this morning perfectly fine.

@Fiefie I have a screenshot on my phone of msgs from Damian account where they named your daughters school if you need it let me know and il send it on Facebook . I hope all goes well with the report to police xx

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
So whatever day it was when that account posted the pics of Jamie I gives them a piece of my mind now I can see the comments and yous can't god only knows what other comments is under that that we can't see why would that be ?she's hidden the comments under it so if we go in saying it's disgusting then she cant blame us on it .. she's hidden comments so she can say well why has noone said anything under it and said how wrong it is this is all 2 make us look bad.. I wrote something under them all this is just the proof of 1 comment I made
Definitely not very bright is she when the location is shown even the police will see that 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

I don’t know who’s behind 0kidsmum but they are trying to finish Sabrina off. Putting pictures of that wee stillborn baby up and the sound effects at some of them videos , absolutely no need. I actually feel sick to my stomach that someone would do this. I hate Sabrina with a passion. OG’s know exactly what she’s done to me along with others. But even with how badly she has spoke about us / shared images of our children, I would never in a million years share pictures of Jamie. Them pictures SHOULD BE sacred and should never have been sold to magazines and newspapers and put all over google for sick bastards to steal.

When she sees them she will either go ape s, or like I said above , literally end it all. I really believe the arsehole behind that account wants Sabrina dead, it’s mental.

I don’t believe that lady Charlene or Sabrina is behind that account. If anyone it would be more of the likes of ‘Casey Ann’ would be at coz she used to be savage as do in here.

Lastly, 4 diff people has sent me msgs on TikTok today, I am sorry I can’t click into them for some reason, I don’t know what’s up with my msgs on tiktok atm. I was able to go on this morning perfectly fine.

@Fiefie I have a screenshot on my phone of msgs from Damian account where they named your daughters school if you need it let me know and il send it on Facebook . I hope all goes well with the report to police xx
Yes please I’ll add you on fb

May 6, 2024
antrim

It’s the Jamie one with the laughing over it that really got to me, like are they laughing at the fact he’s dead? It’s awful. That’s the only reason I didn’t think it was sabby, I don’t think she could do that to her own child but hey a lot of weird s happening at the min so i won’t rule her out just yet.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s the Jamie one with the laughing over it that really got to me, like are they laughing at the fact he’s dead? It’s awful. That’s the only reason I didn’t think it was sabby, I don’t think she could do that to her own child but hey a lot of weird s happening at the min so i won’t rule her out just yet.
Sure look what she said about him in the “hate mail” bones in a coffin and half cooked fetus. She remembers them so well wonder why