Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Maybe her last visit to A&E they finally cornered her for a proper assessment due to being a frequent flyer? Perhaps they convinced her to sign in voluntary or put her on a hold (wishful thinking )

The quiet one, has there been any sightings in the local vicinity?
Has anyone noticed her last post has over 10k views?
She’s at home 😂she was only away an hour or so yesterday at the hospital and before she comes at me for stalking 😂 she’s so loud I heard her talking to the Iceland driver and when I left my house yesterday at 5 she was back lol so that’s now I know how long she was away

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
Useless information but my investigation concluded whoever it is has a new phone recently or has 2 phones, because when you check the videos or screen shots on them the battery indicator has changed to a battery symbol with yellow ( My phones is a Samsung & the battery level shows white, upright) only other thing noticeable is they have a tab open of Primewire, had to look it up but it's a movie streaming site. 😂 All useless information

May 6, 2024
antrim
Useless information but my investigation concluded whoever it is has a new phone recently or has 2 phones, because when you check the videos or screen shots on them the battery indicator has changed to a battery symbol with yellow ( My phones is a Samsung & the battery level shows white, upright) only other thing noticeable is they have a tab open of Primewire, had to look it up but it's a movie streaming site. 😂 All useless information
Well we know for a fact Sabrina has 2 phones!

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I also noticed halix or however it spelt on the corner too. Iv been looking too bloody finding it harder this one to crack down on it