Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I dunno what to say šŸ˜‚ the detective work is brilliant, sheā€™s nuts man, and ye i would not put it past her either knowing the gaurds have been notified she will try twist it sooo much but sure they can find out straight away if sheā€™s behind the accounts, whatā€™s this about her and her ex and kids ?
I've never heard about the ex/her/kids before either

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Wondering if its a flat "social media" ban or just TikTok?
Will she resurface somewhere else?
I wouldnā€™t say she was banned by the police to not go on tt, sure she said herself they told her before not to be on it or posting on it and she ignored them and said no. The most likely story is she is staying off for a day or two like always when things go to far for dramatic affect! And to give the ā€œlovely lovely peopleā€ a chance to get the msgs in šŸ¤£. She is staying in the shadows on her own doing for attention attention attention

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just so Sabrina is fully aware, we donā€™t condone this kid of behaviour with childrenā€™s pictures and I know I have been reporting the pictures however TT is not removing the pictures, so please donā€™t be blaming the dirt site for them pictures.
As much as I donā€™t agree with it, and I donā€™t itā€™s made me sick to my fing stomach - I also donā€™t give a do what Sabrina thinks of me or what I condone/donā€™t condone. She can go do herself .She was happy posting real - alive minors the last 2 weeks and she didnā€™t give one do. Look at that video the other night scrolling through that womanā€™s tiktok showing her wee boy, and because itā€™s a public cover pic she think she has the right to do that. Dirty , disgusting oul bastard. Look at the pics of CHILDREN she has STOLEN and plastered over fake profiles. Infact look at ā€˜damiansā€™ profile pic atm. She is fing disgusting. Threatening to ring a childā€™s high school. Do not get me started putting woman and children at risk with pictures and giving out vulnerable womenā€™s addresses. If I lived closer I would have been at the oul bastards door 2 weeks ago.

So yeah as much as I say comments / pics are a disgrace and they are, i still hate that woman with a passion. She deserves every ounce of hate she gets online. But wee Jamie doesnā€™t. He didnā€™t ask to be stillborn. He didnā€™t ask for Sabrina dick wad McKenna to be his mum. She hasnā€™t and will never have a maternal instinct about her. Uses reborns to cope and ā€˜bondā€™ with, yet can drop them like *that* Jamie didnā€™t deserve her or Rocky. If he were here today he would be severely malnourished. Dirty. Reliant on that witch. Dede & Gyp would be mild in comparison.