Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Every thing you have said is totally right. She uses the excuse oh it’s public that doesn’t mean she has any right to go through them on her TikTok and insult them. Plus what she’s done with the Damien account. If she tries to say Damian isn’t her then she is sharing pictures of a 14 yr old girl with other people and for what end. Sure look at that message she sent you. Poor Amelia will be kicked out of school. What lies could she call up and say about me to get that to happen. She needs to be officially told by PSNI that anything to do with underage innocent children is off limits. Her saying we took Jamie’s photos. Isn’t the same thing at all. She can slabbering about me all she wants I know I haven’t done anything illegal but she cannot talk about my daughter.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Every thing you have said is totally right. She uses the excuse oh it’s public that doesn’t mean she has any right to go through them on her TikTok and insult them. Plus what she’s done with the Damien account. If she tries to say Damian isn’t her then she is sharing pictures of a 14 yr old girl with other people and for what end. Sure look at that message she sent you. Poor Amelia will be kicked out of school. What lies could she call up and say about me to get that to happen. She needs to be officially told by PSNI that anything to do with underage innocent children is off limits. Her saying we took Jamie’s photos. Isn’t the same thing at all. She can slabbering about me all she wants I know I haven’t done anything illegal but she cannot talk about my daughter.
She is 100% behind this . When this account was msging me I didn’t know if it was her or not coz the msgs were different to her normal way of typing. But you’ve seen them for yourself so you’d maybe know a bit better coz she sent you msgs too didnt she. She is a disgusting jealous old hag that hates seeing anyone with children. Hateful woman 😡

Attachments

• IMG_2490.png
    IMG_2490.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2491.png
    IMG_2491.png
    144 KB · Views: 36
May 6, 2024
antrim
She is 100% behind this . When this account was msging me I didn’t know if it was her or not coz the msgs were different to her normal way of typing. But you’ve seen them for yourself so you’d maybe know a bit better coz she sent you msgs too didnt she. She is a disgusting jealous old hag that hates seeing anyone with children. Hateful woman 😡
This is without a doubt Sabrina, I was messaging them too and it had Sabrina all over it. She’s vile

SaucyBossy

Jun 6, 2024
Belfast
I am on my 3rd bottle of the Derry shots and can honestly say I have never felt better. I don’t think they are making people buy it so unsure how they are robbing people
Just catching up but had to say in terms of Elaine Maxwell my friends asked her to do a birthday message for me as I love her and she did it and they asked how much for payment and she refused to take money even with them begging her, so they ain't robbers. Anyways time to catch up on Sabrina again 😂😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I wouldn’t say she was banned by the police to not go on tt, sure she said herself they told her before not to be on it or posting on it and she ignored them and said no. The most likely story is she is staying off for a day or two like always when things go to far for dramatic affect! And to give the “lovely lovely people” a chance to get the msgs in 🤣. She is staying in the shadows on her own doing for attention attention attention
I agree it’s all for attention and she won’t have liked that someone said someone as equally nasty to her as she was to them so she doesn’t know how to react now

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As much as I don’t agree with it, and I don’t it’s made me sick to my fing stomach - I also don’t give a do what Sabrina thinks of me or what I condone/don’t condone. She can go do herself .She was happy posting real - alive minors the last 2 weeks and she didn’t give one do. Look at that video the other night scrolling through that woman’s tiktok showing her wee boy, and because it’s a public cover pic she think she has the right to do that. Dirty , disgusting oul bastard. Look at the pics of CHILDREN she has STOLEN and plastered over fake profiles. Infact look at ‘damians’ profile pic atm. She is fing disgusting. Threatening to ring a child’s high school. Do not get me started putting woman and children at risk with pictures and giving out vulnerable women’s addresses. If I lived closer I would have been at the oul bastards door 2 weeks ago.

So yeah as much as I say comments / pics are a disgrace and they are, i still hate that woman with a passion. She deserves every ounce of hate she gets online. But wee Jamie doesn’t. He didn’t ask to be stillborn. He didn’t ask for Sabrina dick wad McKenna to be his mum. She hasn’t and will never have a maternal instinct about her. Uses reborns to cope and ‘bond’ with, yet can drop them like *that* Jamie didn’t deserve her or Rocky. If he were here today he would be severely malnourished. Dirty. Reliant on that witch. Dede & Gyp would be mild in comparison.
I totally agree she went far to far this last while but now the focus is on her and everyone saying the comments about Jamie went to far I’ve no sympathy for her and reading the comment someone put up
Here night about her saying was someone’s daddy too touchy like oh my god that makes me feel sick and yet here we are feeling compassion for the psycho. She probably is her behind the posts as she couldn’t stay quiet this long and she’s fine she’s stomping about as normal plotting and planning what to do next, she made the decision to post other peoples kids and say awful things so if she got a come back then that’s on her. She calls us everyone in here the most awful names but everyone has been posting saying they don’t agree with the pictures being up, she doesnt care if she found out who yous were she would post your kids and you and say the most horrific things and not give a damn. It goes to show though that everyone in here has a heart and she doesn’t. It’s all a game to Sabrina and I hope the police are able to charge her with something as she needs brought into the real world and she needs to learn actions have consequences

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I just seen big Sabrina with a face like thunder down at Omagh market!! No dolly in a pram with her today just her mum! She’s alive and kicking snooping on her wee troll accounts! No arms on show today either
Was she wearing a green long sleeved top, black leggings and her 100year old booties? Coz that’s her usual fit check for leaving the house

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
S
I just seen big Sabrina with a face like thunder down at Omagh market!! No dolly in a pram with her today just her mum! She’s alive and kicking snooping on her wee troll accounts! No arms on show today
she covers the arms when she’s up at her mums too always wears a long sleeve top but goes to the shop in short sleeves 😂 the mum doesn’t know the half of what she is at

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I just seen big Sabrina with a face like thunder down at Omagh market!! No dolly in a pram with her today just her mum! She’s alive and kicking snooping on her wee troll accounts! No arms on show today either
I thought her mum never left the house. So she doesn’t need the pram out with her at all times. How far away is the market from her house. No doubt a taxi there and back. Probably no room for Ezra.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I wouldn’t say she was banned by the police to not go on tt, sure she said herself they told her before not to be on it or posting on it and she ignored them and said no. The most likely story is she is staying off for a day or two like always when things go to far for dramatic affect! And to give the “lovely lovely people” a chance to get the msgs in 🤣. She is staying in the shadows on her own doing for attention attention attention
If they have been 2 her numerous times and she's been seen 2 be harassing people online they will definitely not just warn her but if that person files a harassment charges their will be restrictions on her for sure .. time will tell

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I thought her mum never left the house. So she doesn’t need the pram out with her at all times. How far away is the market from her house. No doubt a taxi there and back. Probably no room for Ezra.
Its a few miles from the house you would definitely need a taxi i think the mum is in a wheel chair so maybe has to push her not sure why she’s in a wheel chair but I would say the mum tells her to leave the dolls at home 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If they have been 2 her numerous times and she's been seen 2 be harassing people online they will definitely not just warn her but if that person files a harassment charges their will be restrictions on her for sure .. time will tell
Shes well known to them as I spoke to them about her as well they are bound to be fed up with her imagine having to speak to a grown woman about how to behave on social media 😂 I think only a judge can put a ban on her

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
As much as I don’t agree with it, and I don’t it’s made me sick to my fing stomach - I also don’t give a do what Sabrina thinks of me or what I condone/don’t condone. She can go do herself .She was happy posting real - alive minors the last 2 weeks and she didn’t give one do. Look at that video the other night scrolling through that woman’s tiktok showing her wee boy, and because it’s a public cover pic she think she has the right to do that. Dirty , disgusting oul bastard. Look at the pics of CHILDREN she has STOLEN and plastered over fake profiles. Infact look at ‘damians’ profile pic atm. She is fing disgusting. Threatening to ring a child’s high school. Do not get me started putting woman and children at risk with pictures and giving out vulnerable women’s addresses. If I lived closer I would have been at the oul bastards door 2 weeks ago.

So yeah as much as I say comments / pics are a disgrace and they are, i still hate that woman with a passion. She deserves every ounce of hate she gets online. But wee Jamie doesn’t. He didn’t ask to be stillborn. He didn’t ask for Sabrina dick wad McKenna to be his mum. She hasn’t and will never have a maternal instinct about her. Uses reborns to cope and ‘bond’ with, yet can drop them like *that* Jamie didn’t deserve her or Rocky. If he were here today he would be severely malnourished. Dirty. Reliant on that witch. Dede & Gyp would be mild in comparison.
I agree but not with the rocky bit he might be a bit of a boke but he seems 2 be a good daddy and his child adores him and always looks happy around him .. he shows up for his daughter and that's all a child needs .. and better still if Jamie was born healthy I'd put money on it that rocky wouldv been the 1 left 2 rare him

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Shes well known to them as I spoke to them about her as well they are bound to be fed up with her imagine having to speak to a grown woman about how to behave on social media 😂 I think only a judge can put a ban on her
If there's a case of harassment cops can put on restrictions while they wait on a court date