Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Oh so Iā€™m not a real woman? Because I had to force my babies to come to me? Does she know anything about male infertility? Or women who have gone through cancer treatment who are left infertile? No she hasnā€™t. Iā€™m absolutely DEVASTATED. I actually canā€™t watch anything anymore. Iā€™m done. Good luck to you all everyone. Thanks for being so kind but I wonā€™t be watching any more of her stuff xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh so Iā€™m not a real woman? Because I had to force my babies to come to me? Does she know anything about male infertility? Or women who have gone through cancer treatment who are left infertile? No she hasnā€™t. Iā€™m absolutely DEVASTATED. I actually canā€™t watch anything anymore. Iā€™m done. Good luck to you all everyone. Thanks for being so kind but I wonā€™t be watching any more of her stuff xx
Iā€™m so sorry that youā€™ve been affected by this, Sabrina is cruel and miserable and lashes out at everyone. X

Aug 18, 2024
NI
Damian commenting laughing faces but not being blocked šŸ¤”
So Damian isnā€™t her but definitely someone close to her. The constant ā€œdo oneā€ everytime someone has an opinion. Fair play to the ones that pulled her up on the IVF comment. Not that Iā€™m defending Charlene but I have friends that have went through IVF and wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone šŸ˜¢