Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
So Damian isnā€™t her but definitely someone close to her. The constant ā€œdo oneā€ everytime someone has an opinion. Fair play to the ones that pulled her up on the IVF comment. Not that Iā€™m defending Charlene but I have friends that have went through IVF and wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone šŸ˜¢
She has a second phone so could be her

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Oh so Iā€™m not a real woman? Because I had to force my babies to come to me? Does she know anything about male infertility? Or women who have gone through cancer treatment who are left infertile? No she hasnā€™t. Iā€™m absolutely DEVASTATED. I actually canā€™t watch anything anymore. Iā€™m done. Good luck to you all everyone. Thanks for being so kind but I wonā€™t be watching any more of her stuff xx
Bluebelley, sending love, take a break tonight but come back to us tomorrow or when ever you can, take care xx

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh so Iā€™m not a real woman? Because I had to force my babies to come to me? Does she know anything about male infertility? Or women who have gone through cancer treatment who are left infertile? No she hasnā€™t. Iā€™m absolutely DEVASTATED. I actually canā€™t watch anything anymore. Iā€™m done. Good luck to you all everyone. Thanks for being so kind but I wonā€™t be watching any more of her stuff xx

We all know she knows nothing about anything. She is a bitter vile nasty woman.

Take some time, you know where we are if you fancy a chat šŸ„°

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sending you hugs sheā€™s a scumbag and jealous of anyone with kids she needs a good punch at this point as she wonā€™t ever learn. Donā€™t watch her sheā€™s not worth it šŸ˜³