Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
There is something seriously wrong in that respect.
It's horrible hearing some of the things she implies/says
I'm glad I dont have young children around her
Your very lucky and it makes sense of her parties she had for Jamie the flippin weirdo to think people let her near kids and then wee twins as well their mother needs to be told

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
If anyone got them ivf remarks recorded then share them far and wide. I honestly didn’t think she could stoop any lower. Put them on here if need be and il reactivate an account. People need to hear what Sabrina McKennas opinions are on women that need ivf. Making out they are broken , having the cheek to say that stuff after what happened her own wee child. What the actual do is wrong with that woman. And she’s sitting there convinced she is right.

I am really sorry to anyone she has triggered

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If anyone got them ivf remarks recorded then share them far and wide. I honestly didn’t think she could stoop any lower. Put them on here if need be and il reactivate an account. People need to hear what Sabrina McKennas opinions are on women that need ivf. Making out they are broken , having the cheek to say that stuff after what happened her own wee child. What the actual do is wrong with that woman. And she’s sitting there convinced she is right.

Sabrina angel mom has it up too. She is a horrible horrible person I’ve no sympathy for anything anyone says to her she deserves it and more

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water

Its on angel mom

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
She's vile, always has been. Imagine a woman speaking like about another woman. Does it not occur to her that not only has she accumulated the amount of people who dislike her but she has now alienated anyone who has had IVF or infertility problems. She just doesn't know when to shut her mouth. She seriously thinks she's justified to say what she likes