Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I think she’s making such a big deal about it moving for people to magically forget what she said 20mins ago. She’s even made a video about it aswell. She’s pure dirt
Her mouth goes faster than her mind! She should really look back at those videos before posting them cause a sane right minded person would think twice and not post them but not our scabby

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
Ladies thank you. I just had a good cry there! I can’t believe I let that comment affect me so much. But honestly the trauma that is IVF is no joke, neither is having multiple losses (unless you are Sabrina who has had it 10 times worse). I know there are much harder things for people to deal with in this life and I would never ever EVER try and make it into a competition, but going through years of infertility, having multiple rounds of ivf, having multiple losses and not knowing will you ever get your rainbow was truly the hardest season in our lives. We are so grateful for what we have now but I have dealt with the guilt and shame of infertility for years. Wondering why was I not more of a woman. Then to hear that come out of her mouth just transported me straight back to the darkest period of my life. She talks about karma. Well… good luck to her as by her standards karma comes after the lowest of the low and I’m sorry but that comment was low. I appreciate all your kindness so much and I’m sorry if you think I’m just being dramatic xx

May 6, 2024
antrim
Ladies thank you. I just had a good cry there! I can’t believe I let that comment affect me so much. But honestly the trauma that is IVF is no joke, neither is having multiple losses (unless you are Sabrina who has had it 10 times worse). I know there are much harder things for people to deal with in this life and I would never ever EVER try and make it into a competition, but going through years of infertility, having multiple rounds of ivf, having multiple losses and not knowing will you ever get your rainbow was truly the hardest season in our lives. We are so grateful for what we have now but I have dealt with the guilt and shame of infertility for years. Wondering why was I not more of a woman. Then to hear that come out of her mouth just transported me straight back to the darkest period of my life. She talks about karma. Well… good luck to her as by her standards karma comes after the lowest of the low and I’m sorry but that comment was low. I appreciate all your kindness so much and I’m sorry if you think I’m just being dramatic xx
You’re not being dramatic at all. Sabrina has no idea of the damage she causes when she opens her mouth. Hope you are ok ❤️

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
No one thinks you are being dramatic, 🥰 I think I can safely speak for everyone on that.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Big hugs

Big hugs to you don’t ever let a women like at make you feel down she a sad loner who has nobody I have family member going through ivf and hoping they get there rainbow baby soon x