Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
TALK ABOUT A Drama QUEEN
Im not going to say what I do for a living but if she really wants to do it she would she s obviously avoiding the main artery n her hand and she s also refusing mental health support because trust me if she actually got 14 stitched she would NOT be just sent home like that she must of discharged herself and I'm pretty sure she could be tagged as a time waster

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sitting crying and scratching herself for what? Backlash from HER comments she made last night about people and IVF. Funny how she was saying ‘can’t hack it don’t say it’ seriously Sabrina?! Turning it all round on the poor me se. Convenient how she just discovered the 0kidsmum account after the ivf comments. Trying to bring it back to the poor me bullied Angel mum bull s

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’ve had to give up my long standing spy account for this. But it needed to be said. And il get blocked the min she wakens coz she doesn’t like the truth. I hope this bawjaws sees it first. He seems to be a regular commenting on her page.
Exactly the Damian person was in her live commenting away funny just like aine used to and conveniently she wasn't there last night. Why isn’t she calling them out and asking them about the wee boys picture.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does she honestly think anyone is affected by her SH rants/threats/visits to hospitals wasting precious resources time and time again?

She keeps asking "is this bandage for show"?
YES, it always is, It's for ATTENTION, its ALWAYS for ATTENTION

She balks at being called an "it" but after her comments last night she cannot possibly be a woman/human, she IS an it

PS worrying your pets will be well looked after? Why now? Never bothered before

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
As too her rant about how we sleep we all sleep great well put this way it’s not our conscious keeping us awake. We haven’t done anything wrong. If we were all to turn around and say oh we’re all going to do a mass suicide if Sabrina doesn’t get off TikTok she would be like ok go for it. Works the same both ways. She don’t care about us so why should we care about her. So fing what she got the razor out again she knows exactly where to cut for dramatic affect. What was last night her attempt she’s smart enough to know how to do it right so what’s the hold up. Oh that’s right she wants everyone to shelter her and say no it’s ok don’t do that. All the big bad mean people go away and let sabby say and do what she wants. After all she has mental health problems. And she’s the only one on the world who has had trauma.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I actually missed a few videos last night. She was put out of the hospital for refusing help by having the MH team involved. There you go! You REFUSED! The biggest step to getting the help is TAKING the help with the MH team! Stop blaming others for your s! The staff don’t have to take your s abuse that’s why you have been put out! Now do what everyone advised you to do get off social media to get some help. Iv liked any person who have says that maybe they might go on to my page then seeing that you DID upload the child’s pictures.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve had to give up my long standing spy account for this. But it needed to be said. And il get blocked the min she wakens coz she doesn’t like the truth. I hope this bawjaws sees it first. He seems to be a regular commenting on her page.
Oh look she’s playing the victim alright. The comments been removed

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpeg
    IMG_0494.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 60
May 24, 2024
ireland
She thrives off this victim mentality and plays it professionally and then abuses a nurse on the phone saying come down and talk to us? So why fin ring them then when they have REAL GENUINE situations they have to deal with? Ye melt I had a lovely sleep last night woke up took my adhd medication all is well I didn’t lose one wink off a liar like you. Getting a coffee now while you scramble doing damage control. Ye melt. Trying to manipulate people it’s sick you’re sick. do you. Ye freak

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As too her rant about how we sleep we all sleep great well put this way it’s not our conscious keeping us awake. We haven’t done anything wrong. If we were all to turn around and say oh we’re all going to do a mass suicide if Sabrina doesn’t get off TikTok she would be like ok go for it. Works the same both ways. She don’t care about us so why should we care about her. So fing what she got the razor out again she knows exactly where to cut for dramatic affect. What was last night her attempt she’s smart enough to know how to do it right so what’s the hold up. Oh that’s right she wants everyone to shelter her and say no it’s ok don’t do that. All the big bad mean people go away and let sabby say and do what she wants. After all she has mental health problems. And she’s the only one on the world who has had trauma.
I thought she couldn’t go any lower until last night the way she lied about posting the wee boy she lies so easily. Her behaviour was disgusting and the way they refused the ambulance at the start and then she threw an even bigger tantrum she really wanted her way so what was the point of the video when she was back from omagh hospital and she was there no time definitely not long enough to get any stitches as her vidoes are all close together.
Another night of using a service she didn’t need she’s so entitled that she thinks she can just call an ambulance for something not serious and they should come out she was so angry at the woman on the phone. Those supporting her are as bad and services will have seen through her even more after last night I still can’t get over her going in a taxi to omagh hospital coming home and making another attention seeking video 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I actually missed a few videos last night. She was put out of the hospital for refusing help by having the MH team involved. There you go! You REFUSED! The biggest step to getting the help is TAKING the help with the MH team! Stop blaming others for your s! The staff don’t have to take your s abuse that’s why you have been put out! Now do what everyone advised you to do get off social media to get some help. Iv liked any person who have says that maybe they might go on to my page then seeing that you DID upload the child’s pictures.
She threw a tantrum because they wouldn’t send an ambulance and told her to get her own way to Enniskillen so she must have got a taxi to omagh thinking they would bandage it I’m not sure if they did or not they probably did then home and made another video saying she was ending her life and was sitting waiting for police and ambulance when they arrived at the door so even after medical treatment she was still going. No idea is she went with them or not as I couldn’t even be bothered with her and she wrecked it for herself they will keep refusing the ambulance now and she will keep throwing tantrums

May 6, 2024
antrim
That was some catching up I had to do, fell asleep last night and slept like a baby, so Sabrina I sleep fine thanks. I have no more words for her. I really don’t. The ivf comment was horrendous, she is one ignorant evil b.
As for her threats to end it all and having a plan to do so, Sabrina that’s on you , nobody else. Don’t dare try to manipulate any of us, we can see straight through your se.
Hospital should refuse to wast anymore time on you, you clearly don’t want the help to sort your head out.

May 6, 2024
antrim
She threw a tantrum because they wouldn’t send an ambulance and told her to get her own way to Enniskillen so she must have got a taxi to omagh thinking they would bandage it I’m not sure if they did or not they probably did then home and made another video saying she was ending her life and was sitting waiting for police and ambulance when they arrived at the door so even after medical treatment she was still going. No idea is she went with them or not as I couldn’t even be bothered with her and she wrecked it for herself they will keep refusing the ambulance now and she will keep throwing tantrums
The fing entitlement of this woman! Does she think our ambulance service is her personal chauffeur!? She makes me so fing 😡

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The fing entitlement of this woman! Does she think our ambulance service is her personal chauffeur!? She makes me so fing 😡
She was shouting away about I put her in her place making me feel like a nuisance she is a flippin nuisance and they know it’s for attention now, she’s so entitled it’s unreal she thinks they should come and treat her at home and then go again 😳