Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Noticed it can control the roaring into the phone when it suits.
In the house? doesnt give a crap about the neighbours or those poor pets.
Outside the hospital? Scared to be judged and whispers
that was ridiculous last night screaming into the phone at that time in the morning there’s neighbours on one side who both work the man leaves really early in the morning not sure why would she care

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Noticed it can control the roaring into the phone when it suits.
In the house? doesnt give a crap about the neighbours or those poor pets.
Outside the hospital? Scared to be judged and whispers
Omg I said that too. It’s all quiet and whispers so no one comes out to her. She definitely did a runner from omagh hospital after the bandaged it. No way in that time was there 14 stitches put in. She’s been told to wait for MHT and done a runner. If the arm was that bad why would they let her go. She knows where to cut and how deep for effect.
I just love these crazy rant videos shouting screaming crying then can imagine when the video ends she’s calm again to press upload. Most people in that state cannot lift there head let alone their phone. It’s all lies and manipulation

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I am just listening to the video about how it verbally abused a healthcare worker "putting her in her place"
WOW
Why even bother phoning to not take their help and advice?
and why does this one video have SO many more views than the others? Yes its THAT rant but no one knows that till they watch, it doesnt have many saves (or likes)

Screenshot 2024-09-03 094619.png
What makes her even more pathetic is firstly the blood on the pjs and she had people in her comments worried then she made a video to show the arm 😂 it’ll be recorded that she gave the staff abuse and she knew someone would ring police and her sitting waiting on them.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Sabrina , as someone who personally rallied AGAINST therapy for many many years, someone who fell in to a very dark place and went down a very dark path and argued with doctors myself, I will tell u now therapy and medication saved my life. I’m a complete different person , my life is completely changed, please get the help u so actively refuse to get, it will do amazing things for u. I promise

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg I said that too. It’s all quiet and whispers so no one comes out to her. She definitely did a runner from omagh hospital after the bandaged it. No way in that time was there 14 stitches put in. She’s been told to wait for MHT and done a runner. If the arm was that bad why would they let her go. She knows where to cut and how deep for effect.
I just love these crazy rant videos shouting screaming crying then can imagine when the video ends she’s calm again to press upload. Most people in that state cannot lift there head let alone their phone. It’s all lies and manipulation
There’s no mental health team in urgent care you have to go to Enniskillen to see the crisis team which she refused to do so she must have hoped omagh would have bandaged it and she could leave maybe they rang the police to go after her 😂 it was all pure manipulation and set up I don’t think she would have had time for that many stitches either and I thought she said last time they wouldn’t do stitches it was staples she tells that many lies she can’t keep up

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina , as someone who personally rallied AGAINST therapy for many many years, someone who fell in to a very dark place and went down a very dark path and argued with doctors myself, I will tell u now therapy and medication saved my life. I’m a complete different person , my life is completely changed, please get the help u so actively refuse to get, it will do amazing things for u. I promise

Doesnt WANT help, doesnt WANT to get better
100% of its persona is VICTIM
100% of posts is for ATTENTION

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Worlds most lightest sleepers, planning an over dose on skittles apparently
fing must be or overdose of tuna sandwiches. She claims she took 4 sleeping tablets plus they would have gave her something if they did 14 stitches but she was awake enough to delete comments that told the truth. All very sus.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Doesnt WANT help, doesnt WANT to get better
100% of its persona is VICTIM
100% of posts is for ATTENTION
Exactly if she were to accept help first thing would be to come of social media and slowly start removing All the toys. But she can’t do that because that’s not going to get attention. She can become obsessed over photos that she sold to the papers and magazines. She can’t treasure them that much. Also those she says the room gives her comfort that’s she is close to Jamie in it. It’s literally all new stuff. Bought for the age he would be if he lived. There’s nothing sentimental in that room now. If she found comfort there why change it all. Would you it want it kept the same as it should have been for him coming home. She gets comfort of an Xbox and tv. Even the canvas photos are altered to look like a real baby. That’s not Jamie in them at least not what he looked like when he came out. Why change his picture Sabrina. Ashamed of the way he looked?

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Oh look she’s playing the victim alright. The comments been removed
I commented on other videos too and they’re being reported for violations, I’m still not blocked yet though so I think it’s others reporting. How anyone can sit and say aw there there when she’s done and said horrendous things, it’s just baffling

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Anyone notice her videos yesterday evening…how they go from slagging that woman and her infertility struggles, saying she can give it but can’t hack it..:then moves on to Sabrina ‘giving it ‘ and not being able to hack it 😂😂😂😂

Someone in her comments has called me a wanker. But they’re enabling her crazy for the entertainment factor. Tell me I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I commented on other videos too and they’re being reported for violations, I’m still not blocked yet though so I think it’s others reporting. How anyone can sit and say aw there there when she’s done and said horrendous things, it’s just baffling
She outed orla last night as Mary wasn’t just me who heard that. Then in the first live it was Damian who was commenting in a very Anie style way. So go cry to them they had the videos up of all the kids. She’s adamant she didn’t THAT picture up. Yes she right she didn’t the Damien account did but she exploited that poor boy of Charlene’s first on her video. Just because she deletes doesn’t mean a thing. Once it’s out there it’s out there for good.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Anyone notice her videos yesterday evening…how they go from slagging that woman and her infertility struggles, saying she can give it but can’t hack it..:then moves on to Sabrina ‘giving it ‘ and not being able to hack it 😂😂😂😂

Someone in her comments has called me a wanker. But they’re enabling her crazy for the entertainment factor. Tell me I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly I think sometimes her rants are directed at her self or her other personalities. She so distraught but has time to come out of her smartie coma and delete comments. She herself claims there are two sides to the story. Well when people comment the other side she deletes it. Why afraid people will find out the truth. The ones in the comments are nothing but pathetic sycophants they call us bully and evil but everything she does is grand. There isn’t so big scary man pouncing on Sabrina every times she moves. No one goes near her in her own town and she is able to walk around Ri**r V**w park very safely. She still is able to do all this and post what she wants. So where is the bully? She kept blocking Angelmom then unblocking to look that’s on her why now keep it blocked.

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
She will think she will lose money if she takes any help. As for the sleepers they must be nytol or kalms 🙄

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She will think she will lose money if she takes any help. As for the sleepers they must be nytol or kalms 🙄
Exactly they would encourage her to go out do some volunteer work or get a part time job and she doesn’t want to lose her pip. As she said before she gets the benefits for what she has been through if she stops going through it bye bye money.
I would love to be able to work I did for many years due to my trauma after giving birth I’m left with a disability. I take all the help offered. I did counselling after it to help me adjust to not being able to have more kids. Helped me so much. I don’t sit and cry and moan all hard done by. This is my life it may not be perfect but I’m going to make the best of it.
She said she couldn’t adopt due to self harm reasons but she claims she didn’t start until 2017 so in those 5 years what was the excuse? She was mentally well enough to actively try for another baby (by her own admittance).