Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wouldn’t of given that account airtime now as we are gonna be so blamed for the address dropping that’s why I refused to give the name as I knew the name changed and no one would find it as quick. Report by all means definitely but don’t give it the space

I couldnt agree with you more
Scabby kept saying it was us posting on Tiltok, that everything was fine when we stayed here, we didnt post then and still not posting now.
this just gives her huge smug face something to b about as her tiny mind will never comprehend it isnt us

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I can’t find the account anymore!
Think Sabrina has deleted it to cover her tracks!!

Sabrina do yourself a favour seek help from all the services out there! Get medication to help you stop turning to social media for attention and comments from lovely lovely lovely ladies! Work on becoming the good person you claim to be!!

If you had to pay for the services ie ambulances you wouldn’t be as quick to request one

You’re getting beyond ridiculous now crying for help then refusing it! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

You’ve said nasty vile things about others journeys to become a mother! You’ve showed photos of children threatened to contact schools!! That leaves you open to get nasty things back to you!!!

I lost sympathy for you a long long time ago all you’ve done is use what happened to you for attention and financial gain!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

Sabrina do yourself a favour seek help from all the services out there! Get medication to help you stop turning to social media for attention and comments from lovely lovely lovely ladies! Work on becoming the good person you claim to be!!

If you had to pay for the services ie ambulances you wouldn’t be as quick to request one

You’re getting beyond ridiculous now crying for help then refusing it! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

You’ve said nasty vile things about others journeys to become a mother! You’ve showed photos of children threatened to contact schools!! That leaves you open to get nasty things back to you!!!

I lost sympathy for you a long long time ago all you’ve done is use what happened to you for attention and financial gain!!
It’s still there I just saw it.

Attachments

• IMG_7499.jpeg
    IMG_7499.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 55
May 6, 2024
antrim

It’s just had a name change

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I lost what do U mean.. first video she clearly wrapped herself then went 2 the hospital another it sorted?
She took herself to the hospital and supposedly got stitches then no time after that she had a video up saying she was going to end her life then someone rang an ambulance the first time she rang they refused to send an ambulance as it wasn’t life threatening so she gave the person the phone a load of abuse