Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm lost with the timing of last. 🙈.. she's a horrible manipulative bastard.. and U know what yea chars comment was awful but Sabby brings the worse out on people cos she goes so low .. chars has had a terrible time and I'm not guna hold it against her an I'll support her in anyway I can she's mortified what she said she shows more remorse than sabby ever has

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She took herself to the hospital and supposedly got stitches then no time after that she had a video up saying she was going to end her life then someone rang an ambulance the first time she rang they refused to send an ambulance as it wasn’t life threatening so she gave the person the phone a load of abuse
Jc Was their a video I missed?

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jc Was there a video I missed?
I’m not sure she had one up of her screaming into the phone that she put the woman on the phone in her place because they wouldn’t send an ambulance and she told Sabrina to go to Enniskillen to see the mh team then she had another one of her up flashing the bandage saying she had 17 stitches but there wouldn’t have been an hour between the 2 video’s and apparently and had one up of her outside omagh hospital waiting on a taxi and then about 3 an ambulance arrived at the house so it must have been rang by either her or someone else

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Younger than my daughter if that’s them one of them turned 18 last year I think her mum needs to be told that’s actually disgusting I thought they were adults in their 30s or 40s

Lets hope their mother is a wee bit more responsible and sensible than Jodie's mother who clearly couldnt care less what kind of angry groomer she allows her child to be around.
I think her wee friend (E) her mother put a stop to a lot of it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Lets hope their mother is a wee bit more responsible and sensible than Jodie's mother who clearly couldnt care less what kind of angry groomer she allows her child to be around.
I think her wee friend (E) her mother put a stop to a lot of it
Just found out one of them added a young family member of mine on fb very recently 😡 I need someone to confirm the photos though before I act and maybe have the wrong girl if that groomer was talking about my children to Orla and Aine she’s only going to wish karma was coming for her