Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If you Google Aine Maguire Omagh
Their school posted a photo of them both
(its the 2nd link on mine)
I can’t find Aine but I’m nearly sure it’s them I have on Orla’s page I’ve found the mums page as well Sabrina talks about mums being embarrassed well girls if you are reading here I’m sure your mother would be disgusted that you are adding innocent people on fb to stalk them and share their info with a pedo bully who is old enough to be your mother

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I can’t find Aine but I’m nearly sure it’s them I have on Orla’s page I’ve found the mums page as well Sabrina talks about mums being embarrassed well girls if you are reading here I’m sure your mother would be disgusted that you are adding innocent people on fb to stalk them and share their info with a pedo bully who is old enough to be your mother

I dont want to put their photo up as they are in their uniform
I hope you make sure your relative knows to block them

If these were my daughters, I would want to know what was going on, 18 or not

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m not sure she had one up of her screaming into the phone that she put the woman on the phone in her place because they wouldn’t send an ambulance and she told Sabrina to go to Enniskillen to see the mh team then she had another one of her up flashing the bandage saying she had 17 stitches but there wouldn’t have been an hour between the 2 video’s and apparently and had one up of her outside omagh hospital waiting on a taxi and then about 3 an ambulance arrived at the house so it must have been rang by either her or someone else
How do we know that was their a video on it