Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Im confused a video on what? What I have said in that post is what I saw and what she shared if that make sense? She shared about ringing them and what she said to them then she shared one of the hospital and then another one of her at home
I'm with U know so that's what she was saying in the videos but there wasn't an actual video of her on the phone .. sorry I'm slow 2day early mornings too exhausted 2 think 🤣🤣🙈

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
So her latest video wants to thank all her followers for all the comments and support and telling her to come off social media to help her Mh. Again two finger do you she’s not taking there advice and ONCE again we are to blame for still chatting about her them 2 days she came offline. In fact no Sabrina a few talked about other things happening not involving you, one shared a picture you put up with bandage on omagh hospital from your Facebook page, they did say it is very quiet without you. So yes you did entertain and when you kept quiet there was nothing to talk about.

Jun 22, 2024
Omagh
So her latest video wants to thank all her followers for all the comments and support and telling her to come off social media to help her Mh. Again two finger do you she’s not taking there advice and ONCE again we are to blame for still chatting about her them 2 days she came offline. In fact no Sabrina a few talked about other things happening not involving you, one shared a picture you put up with bandage on omagh hospital from your Facebook page, they did say it is very quiet without you. So yes you did entertain and when you kept quiet there was nothing to talk about.
Exactly 💯
Infact we were actually trying to figure out who was posting on that 0kids page because we All condemned it & it's content as wrong. No one was talking about her at all