Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
There was a martina in the live last night being a mod I think. So if that is their mother she obviously doesn’t give a do about her kids. It’s a family affair with El grommio
Hope she’s happy for her daughter to end up in trouble with the police because if she hangs around sabby any longer she will get a name for herself.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hope she’s happy for her daughter to end up in trouble with the police because if she hangs around sabby any longer she will get a name for herself.
They are two very silly girls because I’m not afraid to say to their faces in their work or contact the school, Orla made a big mistake when she sent my child a friend request to stalk their page so she brought my child into to and she really shouldn’t because as I said before too close to home Sabrina

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yano what after talking 2 hereforthecraic an we spoke about Jamie an the things Sabby said around her pregnancy and delivery absolutely nothing makes sense
❌She said child stopped growing at 26weekns then said 27weeks
❌Babies r fully developed well before then
❌She said she wasn getting scans hospital wouldn listen 2 her
❌Then when she found out he had gone she started saying about heart chambers (now how would the hospital know that when they wouldn scan her she said chambers went 1 buy 1 unless Ur being really closely monitored they wouldn know that!)
❌She delivered at 32wks 2days (something like that)
❌There was obviously something wrong with him that I think led 2 him passing away
❌I find it hard to believe that she was told he has healthy surly they wouldv picked up on that if they said he stopped growing at 26/27weeks
❌The likes of a heart defects that would be picked up quite easily
It's just doesn make sense ❗❓

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
There was a martina in the live last night being a mod I think. So if that is their mother she obviously doesn’t give a do about her kids. It’s a family affair with El grommio
That's what I was saying 2 hereforthecraic if them 2 girls r friends with her it's more than likely Sabby is friends with their mother

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yano what after talking 2 hereforthecraic an we spoke about Jamie an the things Sabby said around her pregnancy and delivery absolutely nothing makes sense
❌She said child stopped growing at 26weekns then said 27weeks
❌Babies r fully developed well before then
❌She said she wasn getting scans hospital wouldn listen 2 her
❌Then when she found out he had gone she started saying about heart chambers (now how would the hospital know that when they wouldn scan her she said chambers went 1 buy 1 unless Ur being really closely monitored they wouldn know that!)
❌She delivered at 32wks 2days (something like that)
❌There was obviously something wrong with him that I think led 2 him passing away
❌I find it hard to believe that she was told he has healthy surly they wouldv picked up on that if they said he stopped growing at 26/27weeks
❌The likes of a heart defects that would be picked up quite easily
It's just doesn make sense ❗❓
None of it makes any sense she said in a video they had been trying for years to have a baby but rocky was 19 so was he 17 at the start then she said she got pregnant 4 weeks after meeting him in October but sure Jamie was born at the end of June the dates don’t even work out she’s a liar about everything

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ino either she has a very short memory or just a lying f ino where my money is going on.. she's delusional believes her own lies
She’s just a lying scum bag makes things up as she goes along I’ve never said anything really nasty about her but she made the mistake of bringing my child into it so I’ll be saying what I want now 😂 she lies anyway I might as well give her something to complain about

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m just dying to know what these tablets are that her friend is getting for her all the time , skittles mixed with compressed baby powder
I think she's a tablet head 2bh a few videos she posted she seems high an drowsy always talks about tablets she has alot of traits that a tablet head would have