Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I rang the emergency service. Apart from there was a waiting time to be answered once it gone through I told them what I saw and it was very upsetting. Iv told them she needs sectioned
This is why she posts about what she’s going to do, so someone will ring 999 to come to her rescue. That woman has no intention of ending her life. If she did she’d be gone already.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Well I stated about her videos, what’s she’s preciously done and my honest opinion she needs sectioned even if she refuses it she needs to be sectioned as it really is concerning. If it be for attention or not but that video literally alarmed me and the fact the waiting time for the ambulance to answer is shocking. So I will be pretty annoyed if she doesn’t take the god damn help.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What I can be sectioned for 4 months for walking down the street to the bus stop for the guards to call me in to station and have me
Pull off my clothes to be shocked by the cuts all over my body hidden and this head case can’t be sectioned for 48 hours screaming like tha? With them threats? fin madness man
They know she’s not a real risk though. I’ve been in hospital for less as well 😳 she needs admitted and medicated

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Only just caught up here and TikTok and all I can say is wow that was a lot to digest, I don’t even know where to start so I’m not even going to attempt lol but I do hope for her sake that she gets put on a hold and professionals at least try to get her to see the error in her ways and help with the whole getting her life together