Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Jesus wept , wtaf 😳 just caught up and to be honest my head is fried !! I personally think everything has got out of hand and sabby has lost control , she knows what she's said and done but won't take responsibility for her actions!! She will divert the blame on others and us but forgets that she's only got herself to blame !! She's put her life of social media and thinks that no one is allowed an opinion, it happens every day in the big wide world . Only you Sabby can put this right , sort yourself out !! Don't be putting the blame on anyone else , it's not us that pull your strings !! I can get angry at people but by do no matter how much I hated them , I would never dis them for having IVF , show their kids on social media etc , and the actions of you sabby that breaks my heart is pestering someone going through Cancer 😢 that is the lowest of the low !! How very fing dare you😢 , maybe it's going to take you to have a real illness and admitted to hospital for weeks on end to actually understand what a real illness is , the NHS are at full capacity and you are abusing the system !! There are genuine people out there that do SH but you don't see them broadcasting all over TT , So my advice would be go and talk to a councillor and get the help you need , I think your on your own too much and the first stupid thing you think of and your on it making a total arse of yourself for attention .

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Well I stated about her videos, what’s she’s preciously done and my honest opinion she needs sectioned even if she refuses it she needs to be sectioned as it really is concerning. If it be for attention or not but that video literally alarmed me and the fact the waiting time for the ambulance to answer is shocking. So I will be pretty annoyed if she doesn’t take the god damn help.
Yes and thats why wasting an ambulance for someone like Sabrina is ridiculous there's worse patients than her out their this is Sabrinas world an we r all just living in it at this point .. the NHS and the psni don't have the resources so not there fault that's why they tell people 2 make their own way

May 6, 2024
antrim
Type in my omagh doctor on fb and go to posts it’s the one with the staars go to all comments it’s at the bottom
All that comes
Type in my omagh doctor on fb and go to posts it’s the one with the staars go to all comments it’s at the bottom
Is that the name of the page? My omagh doctor?