Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yous are literally like a pack of vultures, yous have tortured this woman for months to the point she’s obviously losing it mentally. Yous won’t be satisfied until she offs herself. Yes everyone’s entitled to their opinions ffs but keep it to yourself when you can see what it’s doing to someone when is enough enough?

Read back instead of taking her word for things. We stay here, we publicly reported those pages showing Jamie/her address etc. We dont condone any of that.
If she kept her promise to Jamie not to read on here, she wouldnt see anything. We arent the TikTok accounts posting horrendous garbage.
She actively seeks us out and lies to the gullible (you) so you believe what she is saying. There is indisputable proof she is behind at least one of those vile accounts, and her 2 minions have some of the others.

Educate yourself

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Yous are literally like a pack of vultures, yous have tortured this woman for months to the point she’s obviously losing it mentally. Yous won’t be satisfied until she offs herself. Yes everyone’s entitled to their opinions ffs but keep it to yourself when you can see what it’s doing to someone when is enough enough?
She has no intention of offing herself, it's all for attention, if you can’t see that you need to go to specsavers.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They called her a pedo and groomer and she fought back with I’ve been tortured online for months usual rant. She also said she is on the phone to the police. Good luck there’s nothing they can do.
When I came home police was sitting there 😳 so no ambulance but she called the police because of a row on fb

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
It’s not just the 0kids account or whatever it’s called that’s doing this to her though it’s this site too. It’s easy to say ‘just don’t look’ but tbh I guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot other people would be inclined to look too when it’s them that’s topic of conversation. I have people myself that I don’t agree with/don’t particularly like but I would never ever do what everyone’s doing to her, it’s clear to see it’s messing with her mental health and each video it’s worsening I agree the stuff said about ivf etc is wrong but yous have literally picked at her for months then when she flips it gives yous justification for what yous have caused. Fair play to her for it taking so long for her to crack tbh cos if it were me I would have lost it long ago the way yous are torturing her. So upsetting to watch I don’t know how anyone can contribute to that.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Hilarious how every time someone stands up to the stuff yous do they’re accused of being Sabrina 🤣 I can guarantee you I’m not.
If you actually take time out to come here trying to defend her at least do the decent thing and have a read back through the comments and you will see nobody here condones those TikTok pages. Typical Sabrina goes head first into the deep end without thinking,

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Hilarious how every time someone stands up to the stuff yous do they’re accused of being Sabrina 🤣 I can guarantee you I’m not.
I suggest you read in here first then comment instead of listening to the bully who is Sabrina she has made so many peoples lives hell posting their kids making fun of people getting young teenagers to add other peoples kids on fb so she can stalk them and make fun of them 😳 you have no clue

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
If you actually take time out to come here trying to defend her at least do the decent thing and have a read back through the comments and you will see nobody here condones those TikTok pages. Typical Sabrina goes head first into the deep end without thinking,
I said the same but it’s pointless as anyone who sides with a bully is usually a bully too 😳 birds of a feather

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s not just the 0kids account or whatever it’s called that’s doing this to her though it’s this site too. It’s easy to say ‘just don’t look’ but tbh I guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot other people would be inclined to look too when it’s them that’s topic of conversation. I have people myself that I don’t agree with/don’t particularly like but I would never ever do what everyone’s doing to her, it’s clear to see it’s messing with her mental health and each video it’s worsening I agree the stuff said about ivf etc is wrong but yous have literally picked at her for months then when she flips it gives yous justification for what yous have caused. Fair play to her for it taking so long for her to crack tbh cos if it were me I would have lost it long ago the way yous are torturing her. So upsetting to watch I don’t know how anyone can contribute to that.
If u get enough abuse of her you will see the truth most people on here were like you and felt sorry for her after her making up lies about me and giving me abuse through messages and the constant police and ambulances and attention seeking and manipulation from her I no longer feel sorry for her the things she says is pure evil

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So do you agree that we should give in to this type of behaviour. Things don’t go Sabrina’s way and she cries suicide and we all jump to attention. Nope sorry world doesn’t work that way. Why should she be able to say what she wants and do what she wants and no one can give an opinion. Maybe you should go back to her and tell her to stay off here if she can’t handle it. Same with TikTok.