Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Yes it is vile. Throwing abuse at me calling me a waste of oxygen, a tramp and saying there’s people with weeks to live then there’s ’people Like me’ disgusting and uncalled for.
Y don’t you tell her to give Shauna back her reborns what she done on that women is low wile she sits all happy making TikToks it was mines originally is she forgetting she didn’t pay for the reborn so was took back off her and Shauna most of bought it so it is Shauna bullying a women who has cancer and slagging her off then deletes the video but she forget people have seen and watch them and she will soon turn on you like she has done everybody else that been nice to her

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I wouldn't want to she must be a disgrace of a woman …. I bet she wishes you had been a missed period 🫢
Least mine didn’t lock my disabled brother in a bedroom while she was across the park lying with her alcoholic boyfriend! only time she was seen with her disabled son was dla day where she pushed him round the the town like a trophy lapping up the attention and pity! Bit like yourself Sabrina pushing your dolls while you shop for anything reduced to clear while you rat into your phone about imaginary lovely lovely ladies that comment on your dolls