Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ffs I don’t understand! Why not detain her and put her on a hold against her will for her safety and others around
She’s not a risk to herself if her sh was as bad as she says then they would take her but it’s clearly not if she was a risk to herself every wouldn’t have left her but at some point they will take her and get the police involved because they will have had enough

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What a waste of money. Those poor people trailing out to her, knowing its a waste of time, yet again. Overworked and underpaid. Of course she is also diverting precious resources away from people in genuine need too.
If you waste police time you can be charged for it, it's time they impliment something for situations like this too

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I'm sorry but I'm a little bit below the border that's all I'm going to say and she would be done for wasting police and ambulance time here and held for a mental health assesment when us SH and S talk I don't get it
That’s what needs to happen her she’s soon stop her carry on if it hit her pocket!!!!

Aug 7, 2024
new castle
Hmm,has anyone seen this, no mention of poor logan here,jamie was her only child, sabrina you big liar.
If you search her name on fb and scroll threw posts there is loads posts her saying she never got a rainbow child and she had a 2nd birthday party for her reborn which each to their own but loads posts about only having 1 son

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Was also a post from years ago talking about Shauna giving her back a reborn that was hers and that it was stinking so that’s 2nd time she’s spoke bad about her friend online
She’s a viscous spoilt jealous brat! She fires out did your mummy and daddy not love you! Something definitely happened her in her childhood when she acts child like! The dolls the toys etc this is a woman in her 40s spitting her dummy out screaming online for attention! She feeds off it like a hyena feasting on any scrap thrown at her

May 6, 2024
antrim
Of course Logan is made up. She didn’t need to know what sex he was to acknowledge him. She could have always referred to him as her rainbow baby. She’s went to a medium, who mentioned seeing a baby( let’s face it, all mediums will say this because everyone knows someone that’s had a loss if not themselves) and she’s dreamt up that lie that she had a miscarriage. All for more sympathy and an excuse to buy baby toys again.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Of course Logan is made up. She didn’t need to know what sex he was to acknowledge him. She could have always referred to him as her rainbow baby. She’s went to a medium, who mentioned seeing a baby( let’s face it, all mediums will say this because everyone knows someone that’s had a loss if not themselves) and she’s dreamt up that lie that she had a miscarriage. All for more sympathy and an excuse to buy baby toys again.

Lets face it, a local "Medium" probably knew of her, saw an opportunity to create a returning customer and went with it. It wouldnt have taken much to reel her in

May 7, 2024
Dublin
oh my word she had me blocked and i dunno how or why... i only creep her page hahaha

Solution to that is you take proactive steps 😜

Watch and block her before she can block you then unblock & repeat at leisure 👀

Haven’t been on CC as lost interest in Scabby and, was just the same crap out of her everyday rinse and repeat.

Was going to catch up up these threads move way too fast 💨

Skipped back to 620 to see if there was any juicy details then realised it was just too many pages to be bothered.

Anyone want to give me a recap on the key events 😜

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Solution to that is you take proactive steps 😜

Watch and block her before she can block you then unblock & repeat at leisure 👀

Haven’t been on CC as lost interest in Scabby and, was just the same crap out of her everyday rinse and repeat.

Was going to catch up up these threads move way too fast 💨

Skipped back to 620 to see if there was any juicy details then realised it was just too many pages to be bothered.

Anyone want to give me a recap on the key events 😜
Nothing new more manipulation attention seeking and wasting police and nhs resources

Mocking a woman needing ivf after recovering from cancer pointing out she conceived naturally

Videos showing the woman’s Facebook and child! Commenting how she felt sorry for said child having a mother like that!

Threatening to contact sues daughters school

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Nothing new more manipulation attention seeking and wasting police and nhs resources

Mocking a woman needing ivf after recovering from cancer pointing out she conceived naturally

Videos showing the woman’s Facebook and child! Commenting how she felt sorry for said child having a mother like that!

Threatening to contact sues daughters school

Then ended up at the hospital last night

Today threatened 2 take 300 tablets screaming at her phone screaming at her phone again 3 more times and 4 more video

People phone ambulance an hour and 20mins after last video she back online with a new account 🙄🙄

So just same old same old lol