Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
What a load of lies someone has told her or she has selectively read, but no one here has wished her dead! More so people want her to seek the help she desperately needs
No nobody wishes her to be D.E.A.D. Sabrina likes the sound of her own voice.

Abuses others but heaven forbid we say anything back! No no that’s not allowed!

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
My bet is the alarm is one that old people get. It's a string for round your neck and you let it off and an operator rings your family. You pay monthly. Otherwise I think it's a a alarm that you pull a pin and it goes off. Community PSNI give them out for FREE.🧐
But as someone said earlier (I think) would need a social worker involved to get the operator one of these? Maybe I’m wrong but it would be best thing to happen to her as a social worker can commit you if necessary

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
But as someone said earlier (I think) would need a social worker involved to get the operator one of these? Maybe I’m wrong but it would be best thing to happen to her as a social worker can commit you if necessary
Yes we had one for an elderly relative and I'm sure sw got it. You defo pay and they contact your family not the cops. She is talking alarm like an MI5 🕵 agent would have in their home ffs or a bank manager. God give me strength.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My bet is the alarm is one that old people get. It's a string for round your neck and you let it off and an operator rings your family. You pay monthly. Otherwise I think it's a a alarm that you pull a pin and it goes off. Community PSNI give them out for FREE.🧐
I think it’s one of the ones the police give out they know she’s not at real risk