Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
And you ARE a groomer u did it with rocky and u did it with aine and her sister god only knows who else u have done it to u are to be OBSESSED with other peoples children if a man did what u do what would u have to say? Imagine the old man neighbour down rhe road filling the estate kids with sweets and presents 24 7? Constantly choosing to be in toy shops and anywhere related to children, I absolutely believe it when I hear stories related to children about u.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I stayed offline today after what happened yesterday I was actually worried about Sabrina! The absolute kick in the teeth brass neck cheek!!!! No one cares and wants her dead. fING bullshit you absolute deranged piece of fing s!!!!! Not one person says they want you dead, they mocked and says here we go again with the ambulance and called you attention seeker. I rang the fing emergency service crying worried you actually did do something. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you refused the fing help!! And your a lien piece of s with the alarm. If you’re getting a panic alarm you’ll be going through social welfare for this. You need a social worker to get this alarm in place. And when you do have that you pay every month and you hit a panic button and it connects straight to the operating team they ask if your ok and if unresponsive emergency service is called straight through. It’s not through the housing executive so stfu you fing melt!! 🤬🤬🤬

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s just simply not a decent let alone good person. Shes a habitual liar and a narcissistic personality. But we all know that anyway that’s what she hates that we can see right through her bullshit and she can’t control the narrative. Screaming in to the phone that she’s going to kill herself while munching on prawn cocktail crisps? Came on here last night with the old mammy and daddy abused you routine and as soon as that was pointed out she ran back to whatever hole she came from. Absolute gobshite ur ma should be ashamed of her self for everything that you are let alone you. I dare you to say that to anyone’s face you’ll get knocked clean out and your little baby born doll won’t stop it
Now come on Kane be truthful. They were pickled onion crisps 😂😂😂😂

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
So because she is a horrid bastard to everyone going she gets a free alarm stored. Suppose we will know when it doesn’t appear. She does realise that she doxxed her own address many times and her town and where she goes in town. And all the gossiping takes place online. No one has ever gone near her or made her feel unsafe in her own home. Load of bollacks. Sure she tells people come on over and say things to her face so she’s not that ficking scared. Police probably told her exactly what she wanted to hear. She’s a lying scheming tramp
She’s certainly not getting no free alarm. She has to have a welfare involvement and then gets the equipments and one of them boxes for emergency services direct line. Sabrina it’s a wee panic thing you wear around your hand or neck, press the button and it rings through. There is an SIM card in the back as well that directs connect to the emergency service.

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And you ARE a groomer u did it with rocky and u did it with aine and her sister god only knows who else u have done it to u are to be OBSESSED with other peoples children if a man did what u do what would u have to say? Imagine the old man neighbour down rhe road filling the estate kids with sweets and presents 24 7? Constantly choosing to be in toy shops and anywhere related to children, I absolutely believe it when I hear stories related to children about u.
She needs explained to in simple terms that there are different types of grooming. No one is implying it’s a sexual grooming. It’s grooming these naive individuals into believing what ever they say that they word is law and they must do all they can to protect them. She googled groomer and went straight to sexual. What does that tell you. She’s obsessed with talking about mummy’s and daddy’s at bed time. Wee bit of unresolved trauma there. Did daddy touch you at bedtime?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s certainly not getting no free alarm. She has to have a welfare involvement and then gets the equipments and one of them boxes for emergency services direct line. Sabrina it’s a wee panic thing you wear around your hand or neck, press the button and it rings through. There is an SIM card in the back as well that directs connect to the emergency service.
Sure she doesn’t need that she just dials 999 when someone says something she doesn’t like. She’s raging that she’s been called out on her bullshit. All those people asking if she’s ok as she adamant she was going to off her self. Dirty lying scummy tramp. My father fought cancer to stay in this world and it still beat him. And she just throws the suicide word around like nothing. If she were going to do it she would do just do it. Now it’s oh so thankful to police for saving. do off they can see right through you. Lying bastard.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Sure she doesn’t need that she just dials 999 when someone says something she doesn’t like. She’s raging that she’s been called out on her bullshit. All those people asking if she’s ok as she adamant she was going to off her self. Dirty lying scummy tramp. My father fought cancer to stay in this world and it still beat him. And she just throws the suicide word around like nothing. If she were going to do it she would do just do it. Now it’s oh so thankful to police for saving. do off they can see right through you. Lying bastard.
Inbox you there

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I stayed offline today after what happened yesterday I was actually worried about Sabrina! The absolute kick in the teeth brass neck cheek!!!! No one cares and wants her dead. fING bullshit you absolute deranged piece of fing s!!!!! Not one person says they want you dead, they mocked and says here we go again with the ambulance and called you attention seeker. I rang the fing emergency service crying worried you actually did do something. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you refused the fing help!! And your a lien piece of s with the alarm. If you’re getting a panic alarm you’ll be going through social welfare for this. You need a social worker to get this alarm in place. And when you do have that you pay every month and you hit a panic button and it connects straight to the operating team they ask if your ok and if unresponsive emergency service is called straight through. It’s not through the housing executive so stfu you fing melt!! 🤬🤬🤬
I hope your ok? I used to worry about her but not anymore because she has done this several times and always comes back the victim. She has found something new to do let on she’s going to take her own like to get attention but it’s like sh people will soon get wise to her. It’s awful the impact she has on people try not to let her get to her but I know what you mean as I was up all night Monday night with anxiety because of her and people say don’t watch her I didn’t I saw the police and ambulance after her screaming videos saying she was going to take her own life, she’s too much

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She wasn’t talking about a panic alarm, she was talking about a house/security alarm. Either way she’s full of se, if she wants an alarm system, then she’d better hold up on the toy buying to afford one, because the tax payer definitely won’t be funding it for her. Dirty lying lazy scummy attention seeking t faced beast!
She’s lying 😂 I wonder if I tell them she looks in peoples windows will I get one 😂 and I have evidence something she doesn’t