Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Good morning everyone. Rise and shine. It's going to be a beautiful day in NI. The airshow is on in Portrush. Anyone going?
I've had a few days reading in the background. Lots of laughs from you lot 😁 😉. Lots of theories which have fried my brain a bit 🤯 But, all in all, a great catch up. Sabby hasn't changed, still the same lieing, manipulating, threatening, bullying, sick, twisted individual. Sure, what's new there. There's more of a chance of "pigs in blankets" flying today at the airshow!! Have a great day. Enjoy the weather and stay safe xx
Have a lovely day, plenty of sun cream & sunglasses! I used to go years ago, I don’t even know it was still going! Maybe next year

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just seen Sabbys latest video. She blames us for the bullying & hate but yet has turned off her comments because of all the hate, how can’t she see that we aren’t the problem. All those TikTok’s appearing aren’t us.

All I got from her latest video is she is sitting in exactly the same position as she was 12 years ago. She hasnt progressed in any way, she hasnt improved or advanced at all.
Not sure about anyone else but I didnt know about her untill about 2 years ago ish, so all the people who hated her for the decade before that are elsewhere. She seriously underestimates just how many thousands of peeps she has pissed off with her evil, selfish attitude.
Doesnt matter though because she "doesnt care what anyone thinks of her"...thats why she turns off the comments and deletes all her pissy videos :rolleyes:

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
Just seen Sabbys latest video. She blames us for the bullying & hate but yet has turned off her comments because of all the hate, how can’t she see that we aren’t the problem. All those TikTok’s appearing aren’t us.
I have been saying that the more vile and hateful comments on TT are mostly from randoms who come across her while scrolling their FYP, but then she wouldn't be able to use you all as a crutch/excuse to get more pity views and followers if she actually admitted that.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
All I got from her latest video is she is sitting in exactly the same position as she was 12 years ago. She hasnt progressed in any way, she hasnt improved or advanced at all.
Not sure about anyone else but I didnt know about her untill about 2 years ago ish, so all the people who hated her for the decade before that are elsewhere. She seriously underestimates just how many thousands of peeps she has pissed off with her evil, selfish attitude.
Doesnt matter though because she "doesnt care what anyone thinks of her"...thats why she turns off the comments and deletes all her pissy videos :rolleyes:
Although pretty s that she gets that news and her first thing to do is a Facebook post. Kinda reinforcing the narrative that she loves to be a victim and has always sought attention....

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She’s six and this is a new thing, it’s the last two nights she’s woke up saying she needs the toilet and wants me to go with her incase she falls in. I have the insert for my toddler but 6yr old won’t sit in it. It’s so strange, I wonder if she’s had a dream or something

Yes I had 2 go back 2 the potty 2 build up the confidence again the more I tried her on the toilet the more stress I was causing her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I would think most people have been through something traumatic and loss and many have been through more than Sabrina but choose to move on the best they can but that attention seeking drama queen is sitting in her bed posting for attention. How about helping yourself Sabrina? How about staying of social media and getting a life, she’s an attention seeking asshole