Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
Thats how I found this group back in may it had been a week of her screaming videos police and ambulance out all the time my anxiety was through the roof I was genuinely worried for her and triggered at the same time. She kept taking about here so I came here. As time has went on I have realised it’s all for attention all carefully planned out to manipulate others who have a heart. I still see my mh team and I was talking about her yesterday and he told me that she is responsible for herself and anything she does is on her and she should not be blaming others he said he’s more worried about people who are silent and struggling he also said he knows of people who have been arrested for wasting the time of emergency services 😳 I didnt sleep at all because of her behaviour on Monday night so in future if she kicks of like that again I won’t be watching her
Hope your ok 💜

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree Ashley & everybody that she has triggered, it’s happened to us all in varying degrees but know this group is always here when we’re ready to return.
What bugs me is her constantly saying about her bio but she goes off on that many rants & tangents that she is managing to bring triggers out in people we thought we’d dealt with or didn’t know we had! Her temper frightens me
Same here she’s very volatile and aggressive. I’m not usually easily triggered but she does something to me but it felt good yesterday to talk about it to man I see he was very supportive and he said be careful as she sounds dangerous. This group is brilliant it’s great to be among people who feel the same about her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My TT just told me there she has a post up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes a haul and Mary and coco are back and you know how friggin loud she is I heard her making that video I was sitting in the sun and she was in her house I assumed she was outside 😂😂 I heard her tell Mary to go upstairs to her room to look for crayons and I assumed she was at her front door but she was in the kitchen 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Hope everyone had a nice Saturday housework here all day it's really never ends empty laundry baskets but that wont be for long with 8 of us n the house 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁❤️
It's never ending 🙈 my kitchen was in a right mess after baking , but soon got it cleaned up , then did the usual housework. Was supposed to go to cinema tonight but called it off as I'm too tired 🙈😆 relaxing evening and I'll watch the Voice 🎶💃

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Yes a haul and Mary and coco are back and you know how friggin loud she is I heard her making that video I was sitting in the sun and she was in her house I assumed she was outside 😂😂 I heard her tell Mary to go upstairs to her room to look for crayons and I assumed she was at her front door but she was in the kitchen 😂
🤣🤣🤣
I don't know how anyone would leave there kids near her after what she has been doing last few days plus just think if she has tablets around Luke that which I don't think she does now I know the twins aren't small but still

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
It's never ending 🙈 my kitchen was in a right mess after baking , but soon got it cleaned up , then did the usual housework. Was supposed to go to cinema tonight but called it off as I'm too tired 🙈😆 relaxing evening and I'll watch the Voice 🎶💃
The voice s going on here too must we must watch last week's first 🤣 I sent the hubby to get me wine but the look he gave me I'm on tablets for my back so might not be the best idea 🤣

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
The voice s going on here too must we must watch last week's first 🤣 I sent the hubby to get me wine but the look he gave me I'm on tablets for my back so might not be the best idea 🤣
I've just sent hubby to the shop for some wine and some haribos and chocolate 😋
Anyone at my stage of life? Got these today, I’m so impressed already!
I could do with one of these 🥵 😂

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
She has another haul up,didn't show the twins because apparently she doesn't know who's watching, she bought a hot wheels for a friends wee boy called W now the only person I know who has a wee boy called W is the one she fell out with a couple of years ago, she also accused of sending her the hate mail,if it is her (G) I thought she would have more sense to be friends with her again.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She has another haul up,didn't show the twins because apparently she doesn't know who's watching, she bought a hot wheels for a friends wee boy called W now the only person I know who has a wee boy called W is the one she fell out with a couple of years ago, she also accused of sending her the hate mail,if it is her (G) I thought she would have more sense to be friends with her again.
I was thinking the same as you when she said William surely g would not be friends with her again after all that