Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Screenshot 2024-09-10 193741.png

Perfect example of what you are talking about, she isnt creative, she copies everything. Nothing she makes is her unique idea.
Creative because she can make resin to include a dash of cat hair the idiot 🤢 frog 🐸 a beard...lizard 🦎 with pubes..I feel like writing ach away and I have a good do to yourself and get a life. She bores the balls of me.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Good Morning everyone 🥰

I just watched her last drivel there about the balloon staying because the brother was beside the woman. TOTALLY not because rain is heavier than helium and it would stick to the balloons surface weighing it down:rolleyes:
She really has zero personality other than what she makes up to suit herself about dead people

I hope everyone has a great day, See you all later!!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just watched it there. I am in no way agreeing or siding with sabby. But I sometimes get wee signs from my dad. I don’t have to explain them or justify them. It could be something simple as seeing a man that’s wearing a body warmer like he used to wear or I’d park beside a car that was the exact same as his. Just little insignificant things that only I would get. It’s like a private thing between me and him. What I don’t do is go on TikTok and exploit it and start talking away to him. She either makes them up or they are pure coincidence and she makes out that yes that’s definitely from Jamie. Like the bollacks about what toys he wants?! Baffles me. Plus she contradicts her self so much. She says Jamie is always with her but then says she gets a sign that he’s near so which is it. And the correct title of the song is To where you are.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Just watched it there. I am in no way agreeing or siding with sabby. But I sometimes get wee signs from my dad. I don’t have to explain them or justify them. It could be something simple as seeing a man that’s wearing a body warmer like he used to wear or I’d park beside a car that was the exact same as his. Just little insignificant things that only I would get. It’s like a private thing between me and him. What I don’t do is go on TikTok and exploit it and start talking away to him. She either makes them up or they are pure coincidence and she makes out that yes that’s definitely from Jamie. Like the bollacks about what toys he wants?! Baffles me. Plus she contradicts her self so much. She says Jamie is always with her but then says she gets a sign that he’s near so which is it. And the correct title of the song is To where you are.
I totally get you and yes i do believe you’ll get signs but again, they’re private to me (or maybe I’d tell my husband or immediate family). They’re not for clout or glory. I wish she had the wit not to publish everything online but I believe probably through her own fault that she’s desperately lonely and clinging on to this so people will talk to her. It’s why she’s always buying things for children, so they’ll stay around and she can have company.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I totally get you and yes i do believe you’ll get signs but again, they’re private to me (or maybe I’d tell my husband or immediate family). They’re not for clout or glory. I wish she had the wit not to publish everything online but I believe probably through her own fault that she’s desperately lonely and clinging on to this so people will talk to her. It’s why she’s always buying things for children, so they’ll stay around and she can have company.
Exactly you keep it between family and don’t broadcast it on TikTok. She is lonely because of her horrible attitude to life. She thinks the world owes her something because she lost a baby. I’m sorry it doesn’t work that way. She could have had a better life if she tried and didn’t always play the victim. That’s all she does is make videos for clout and attention. And the idiot people who agree with her are just as bad at this point. How they can support someone who is a clearly homophobic evil nasty jealous person is beyond me. She wants to be a part of all these communities but wants to be the worst one or the one who is better than the rest. You can’t do that when you clearly mock them. Domestic violence , self harm , reborn even being an angel parent she’s mocked them all by the way she gets on. It’s just another title she wants to gain attention. What a sad horrible life that must be.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Good Morning everyone 🥰

I just watched her last drivel there about the balloon staying because the brother was beside the woman. TOTALLY not because rain is heavier than helium and it would stick to the balloons surface weighing it down:rolleyes:
She really has zero personality other than what she makes up to suit herself about dead people

I hope everyone has a great day, See you all later!!
She’s a fecking balloon 🎈

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Oh I agree 100% that people do have these moments when something unexplained sparks a special memory etc and they are lovely when they happen, the particular example she cited is easily explained by science though
😄

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Oh I agree 100% that people do have these moments when something unexplained sparks a special memory etc and they are lovely when they happen, the particular example she cited is easily explained by science though
😄
She’s really getting into the whole angel baby thing now I suppose she was that awful before and she has to try and redeem herself in some way, all the screaming bye last week and wasting ambulance and police time and all sweet this week, there’s definitely wiser locked up

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
To the lovely folk of omagh if I go to primark where is a good place to park? Are there any disabled spaces near the front of the store? I’m going on Saturday 😀😀
There’s on right in front of primark and a few more along the street but they are usually always full, if u park in SuperValu car park u can get the lift to the top and it brings u out on the street beside primark