Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I'm jealous of "nap" people
My daughter will go for a power nap, and feel refreshed after 15 minutes
I couldnt fall asleep in 15 minutes, and if I eventually did, I would wake up feeling like death. I wake up with flu like symptoms so I just dont bother:( Napping seems like such a lovely comforting thing to do
I’m not a morning person either I’ve one son up until 5 or 6 then I have to get up with the youngest I try and nap too but it’s 2 and 3 hour naps 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My kid was a great sleeper from the second day I brought her home. During teen years she started having trouble. She’s down for final adhd diagnosis and hopefully gets so help with that. But once she is at school in morning I always try to have a nap 😴
I do the same otherwise I would never survive 😂 my son takes melatonin but it doesn’t help much and if I have to stay up for any reason I’m so grumpy all day 😂

May 24, 2024
ireland
Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
Sabrina ‘they’re obsessed with me they have over 700 pages about me they stalk me’

Me just here to tell the lads I been playing pokemon all day on the switch thanks to my fresh batch of tyvense:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
Sabrina ‘they’re obsessed with me they have over 700 pages about me they stalk me’

Me just here to tell the lads I been playing pokemon all day on the switch thanks to my fresh batch of tyvense
We stalk her 😂 I’m saying nothing shes the biggest stalker there is, posting peoples pictures on TikTok that she stalked and stole

May 24, 2024
ireland
We stalk her 😂 I’m saying nothing shes the biggest stalker there is, posting peoples pictures on TikTok that she stalked and stole
Yeah, she one craaaaaaazy muddafucka! But check this out, in Pokémon , whatever colour switch that shows up in your bedroom is the same as the one you actually have ;

Sorry I just thought it was really cool 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpeg
    IMG_4022.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 41

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Why does she actually make the resin? Like what does she gain from it? She just makes them to throw them into a bowl and put them away where’s the fun in that ? I’m very confused
She makes them so people will comment and say things like omg you are so good at that ! She tries to let on she knows what she is doing when she says oh this one is a fail. She hasn’t a clue. She just needs something to post.

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
She makes them so people will comment and say things like omg you are so good at that ! She tries to let on she knows what she is doing when she says oh this one is a fail. She hasn’t a clue. She just needs something to post.
Isnt she also trying to sell them? They'll end up on her little tatbags she leaves around the place when she can't get rid of them any other way

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You can see the dirt and cat hair, IMAGINE what you cant see :sick:
She doesnt know if those cats are wormed or anything and she lets them walk and sit all over the surfaces
She says she cleans, her manky stained house says otherwise.
Aye toilet roll and spray. Those cats are outdoor god knows what they have walked in and are leaving all over her house. Wonder if the pissy bag has been removed.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Screenshot 2024-09-10 193741.png

Perfect example of what you are talking about, she isnt creative, she copies everything. Nothing she makes is her unique idea.