Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Mocking Sabrina’s house but let’s apply some logic here , if you are able to. The quiet one lives in the same park so assuming her house is the same as Sabrina’s or somewhat. That’s a shole. I don’t know how you all live but to me that’s a very low income poverty stricken area. The quiet one also said she has damp and water on her walls inside. WITH that logic do we think the quiet one has a nice clean home ? NO. Therefore why are we slating Sabrina’s house when one of your group lives in the same conditions if now worse ! Honestly not a brain cell between you 🙄🤣

. You are a disgusting person what you said about fies child goes to show you are like the scumbag herself. Your boring why come on here to insult a bunch of people who you have no clue who they are but who know very well who you are especially myself. Go and grow up and get a life in here doing the dirty work for that big coward who is too scared to do it herself. But then it’s coming up to the weekend time for her to waste the time of the police and ambulance services again!
Say what you want about my house you don’t know my circumstances or why I live in here you have never seen my house unlike the dirty one we have seen hers loads. And if you knew the area you would know it’s not a low income poverty stricken area 😂😂 it’s a council estate a mixture of working and not working people your clearly not from this area and have never been here but imagine calling your big friend Sabrina poor 😂😂 she will love that