Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That poor wee dog visibly flinched when she put her hand out to him. No wonder he didnt want to go back onto his bed after the 3 times he tried, she stood watching and filming the cat swiping at him. Hard up for content.
Poor wee soul deserves better in his sunset days
Yes I saw that too she went near him and he fully flinched duck knows what she does to him when the camera isnā€™t on.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That poor wee dog, that skank still hasn't cleaned the blood of her manky slider,and the state of her nails. She really is a tramp.
She canā€™t clean it she needs to show proof of how ā€œcloseā€ she came to topping herself last time. What I donā€™t get is if she wanted to truly do it why not just keep cutting why make a big show saying about the tablets downstairs. Why go get the arm bandaged if she still wanted to go. Also still no mention of stitch removal how long has that been now? Sheā€™s gone over her time thinking people will forget she has supposed 14 stitches in there.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Iā€™d say sheā€™s ragent PIB got banned šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s why she sounds a bit more narked this evening

I think EVERYTHING is narking her just now, she has had a short lesson in just how dispensible she is, she has faded into obscurity in a very quick space of time. She was always on lives snarking away and now she is a sad old woman with nothing and no one, shuffling about with her dolly & Iceland curries, shouting at her poor wee dog

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She canā€™t clean it she needs to show proof of how ā€œcloseā€ she came to topping herself last time. What I donā€™t get is if she wanted to truly do it why not just keep cutting why make a big show saying about the tablets downstairs. Why go get the arm bandaged if she still wanted to go. Also still no mention of stitch removal how long has that been now? Sheā€™s gone over her time thinking people will forget she has supposed 14 stitches in there.
It made no sense at all someone genuine wouldnā€™t have even cared about the arm and she always makes a big deal about getting a bandage on she needs the attention so badly. Sheā€™ll be back at this weekend throwing a psycho over something she has made up saying sheā€™s going to end her life I canā€™t wait until they put a ban on her from contacting emergency services but then I guess her followers will ring for her šŸ˜³

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think EVERYTHING is narking her just now, she has had a short lesson in just how dispensible she is, she has faded into obscurity in a very quick space of time. She was always on lives snarking away and now she is a sad old woman with nothing and no one, shuffling about with her dolly & Iceland curries, shouting at her poor wee dog
It proves that she sent them in here as she was loosing attention so she needed the drama why does she not come in here instead of lying and pretending on TikTok that sheā€™s bullied why not come in here and stand up for herself after all thatā€™s what she claims her TikToks are about

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Hello darlings, Iā€™m home šŸ˜­ awk naw itā€™s been wonderful seeing my childrenā€¦even though theyā€™ve been hyper af all evening.

I see big lady has been quiet enough this weekā€¦someone above (sorry Iā€™m not sure who) said about how Sabrina hasnā€™t wasted an ambulance this week yet..I know I donā€™t live anywhere near Sabrina, but a couple of you on my Facebook know that my uncle passed away on Monday morning. My auntie rang for an ambulance for him at 4am and it didnā€™t make it til 6am and he was declared dead a short time later when doctor had been out. The POLICE had to race to their house and keep trying cpr on him whilst waiting on ambulance. 2 very long hours. My auntie and her 2 sons and grandson literally watched my uncle suffer terribly during the last couple of hours of his life. It makes me fing sick to my stomach, that oul bastard sits and scratches herself coz sheā€™s an attention seeking do, and has ambulance/police at the door a short time later. Hateful t, I apologise for my swearing but do me it makes me so angry.

My uncle was sent for postmortem..he had a burst intestine & heart attack. He had terrible cramping in his stomach for 2 days but didnā€™t even complain to my auntie at all until the early hours of Monday morning. Until it was too late basically. And I know an ambulance being there most likely wouldnā€™t have saved him but itā€™s the fact that my family had to witness him in that much pain whilst on phone to call handler the whole time. All because of ambulance shortages. And knowing that Sabrina takes the absolute piss just makes me sick to my stomach.

Sorry for this ramble, she deserves every ounce of hate she gets.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hello darlings, Iā€™m home šŸ˜­ awk naw itā€™s been wonderful seeing my childrenā€¦even though theyā€™ve been hyper af all evening.

I see big lady has been quiet enough this weekā€¦someone above (sorry Iā€™m not sure who) said about how Sabrina hasnā€™t wasted an ambulance this week yet..I know I donā€™t live anywhere near Sabrina, but a couple of you on my Facebook know that my uncle passed away on Monday morning. My auntie rang for an ambulance for him at 4am and it didnā€™t make it til 6am and he was declared dead a short time later when doctor had been out. The POLICE had to race to their house and keep trying cpr on him whilst waiting on ambulance. 2 very long hours. My auntie and her 2 sons and grandson literally watched my uncle suffer terribly during the last couple of hours of his life. It makes me fing sick to my stomach, that oul bastard sits and scratches herself coz sheā€™s an attention seeking do, and has ambulance/police at the door a short time later. Hateful t, I apologise for my swearing but do me it makes me so angry.

My uncle was sent for postmortem..he had a burst intestine & heart attack. He had terrible cramping in his stomach for 2 days but didnā€™t even complain to my auntie at all until the early hours of Monday morning. Until it was too late basically. And I know an ambulance being there most likely wouldnā€™t have saved him but itā€™s the fact that my family had to witness him in that much pain whilst on phone to call handler the whole time. All because of ambulance shortages. And knowing that Sabrina takes the absolute piss just makes me sick to my stomach.

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are ok.
You are so right it in what you say. Itā€™s people like her who are directly effecting other people. When the ambulance is out with her and her scratches thatā€™s time away from people who need real help. She proved it herself when she got a taxi to hospital the last time. She can moan all she wants that other people call it for her. But if she didnā€™t post all that fake suicide crap over TikTok then people wouldnā€™t be fooled into calling for her. Itā€™s all for attention.

Carrrrrrrrrr

May 17, 2024
northern ireland
That was just torture on that poor dog. Why not lift the cat away a the beginning instead of going and getting the phone to record. Evil woman. Poor dog near got his eye scratched out and she just talks to the cat like itā€™s human. That was very bad yes coz the cat knows what you are talking about. Iā€™d she really hard up for content that she had to film her dog being tortured!!
No wonder the dog is blind

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Iā€™m so sorry to hear this šŸ˜³ thatā€™s awful that your family had to go through all that.
I agree Sabrina deserves all she gets people like her waste services, an ambulance is for emergencies only and self harm is only an emergency if she is bleeding out not a few scratches. Its good to have you back šŸ˜Š

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow

Condolences to you and your family šŸ’• my thoughts are with you and you have every right to rant and I totally agree with what your saying . šŸ˜¢ xx

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, a horrible experience for your poor family. Sending my love & hugs xx