Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Good morning lovely people 🥰

I watched her videos, fake as do, all of it, EVERY word. Stupid fake laugh, stupid fake not caring, stupid made up tales pretending she didnt make up Logan. Stupid 2nd video after she thought about more of the stupid fake stories. 😆
"Honestly its not getting to me"
suuuuuure thing Sabby, sure thing😆

"A raggy on her thumb"?
Her entire 10 fingers are a chewed manky mess:sick:, they are vile looking. A persons hands dont need manicures to look clean and tidy. She doesnt "pull raggies" she full on chows down gnawing on them. With her hygiene?? IMAGINE putting them in your mouth😩

Happy Friday everyone!!

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Another video 😂 so predictable and boring but she doesn’t care apparently 😂 she’s just ragin that pigs got banned
Yup, and suddenly FYP is responsible for her seeing videos. Nothing to do with her actually looking. Does she realise how algorithms work? The more you look at something Sabrina the more it sends you to look at!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yup, and suddenly FYP is responsible for her seeing videos. Nothing to do with her actually looking. Does she realise how algorithms work? The more you look at something Sabrina the more it sends you to look at!
Omg I thought that. Unless she has deliberately searched it or recently searched it it wouldn’t appear. She says she blocked it but she will just unblock to check it again. It’s what she does.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I am a little late and this may have been mentioned if so ignore this. Anyone see how the dog was quick to flinch? Meaning she’s hurt that dog in the past for it to flinch back quickly.
I will just say that my dog was near blind and if I accidentally touched her with out making her aware of my presence first she did jump in a similar way to Benji and ofcourse I never hurt her but I do agree that poor dog has suffered at times with her moods. 😔

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I have questions. She’s trying to say she couldn’t mention Logan because he didn’t have a rest bed and she didn’t know what to refer to him as. She referred to Jamie as her only child. Why couldn’t she just say my first child or one of my children. Also why would you wait to hear if it’s and boy or girl before talking about. If it was early the genitals would not have formed yet so it wouldn’t be anything. Why could you she not give it a gender neutral name? Also why did it take a medium 6 years to tell her it was a boy. She has been many times before and mentioned seeing a baby in her granny’s arms. So why didn’t the medium say then oh it’s a boy. None of that made sense
For me that is concrete proof of Logan not existing. With Sabrina’s personality and fixation on being the victim there is no way in hell that she would not have mentioned him.

May 6, 2024
antrim
That was just torture on that poor dog. Why not lift the cat away a the beginning instead of going and getting the phone to record. Evil woman. Poor dog near got his eye scratched out and she just talks to the cat like it’s human. That was very bad yes coz the cat knows what you are talking about. I’d she really hard up for content that she had to film her dog being tortured!!
Notice how that dog jumped when she first reached out to pet him

May 6, 2024
antrim
Hello darlings, I’m home 😭 awk naw it’s been wonderful seeing my children…even though they’ve been hyper af all evening.

I see big lady has been quiet enough this week…someone above (sorry I’m not sure who) said about how Sabrina hasn’t wasted an ambulance this week yet..I know I don’t live anywhere near Sabrina, but a couple of you on my Facebook know that my uncle passed away on Monday morning. My auntie rang for an ambulance for him at 4am and it didn’t make it til 6am and he was declared dead a short time later when doctor had been out. The POLICE had to race to their house and keep trying cpr on him whilst waiting on ambulance. 2 very long hours. My auntie and her 2 sons and grandson literally watched my uncle suffer terribly during the last couple of hours of his life. It makes me fing sick to my stomach, that oul bastard sits and scratches herself coz she’s an attention seeking do, and has ambulance/police at the door a short time later. Hateful t, I apologise for my swearing but do me it makes me so angry.

My uncle was sent for postmortem..he had a burst intestine & heart attack. He had terrible cramping in his stomach for 2 days but didn’t even complain to my auntie at all until the early hours of Monday morning. Until it was too late basically. And I know an ambulance being there most likely wouldn’t have saved him but it’s the fact that my family had to witness him in that much pain whilst on phone to call handler the whole time. All because of ambulance shortages. And knowing that Sabrina takes the absolute piss just makes me sick to my stomach.

Sorry for this ramble, she deserves every ounce of hate she gets.
Omg this is so awful! Sending love to you all ❤️

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
For me that is concrete proof of Logan not existing. With Sabrina’s personality and fixation on being the victim there is no way in hell that she would not have mentioned him.
Of course. She would have reaped in every ounce of attention going back then. It so clear that she hadn’t thought him up yet. There is no way that she had a miscarriage. They way she told the story about him which kept changing. That she was overjoyed to have her rainbow baby ( the term only applies to babies born after a loss) and she never took one picture of a test or posted about it. She’s a lying sick freak to make stuff up like that. She said if we wanted to know we could call her doctor and ask. Why not request her own medical records and prove us all wrong. She states she had a miscarriage then the proof would be there.