Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I hadn’t seen the latest videos and I was flipping right. The ambiguous excuse of being out was I was at the hospital not saying why tho. Lies!! She would have posted videos or pictures of her sitting there or leaving. She’s read on here and realised she hadn’t mentioned the arm or stitches yet. Can see right through you Sabrina.
She is SO predictable

May 24, 2024
ireland
Put away for Christmas , I had a German lady in my room last night talking to me because she’s been helping with baby girl and I was telling her about Sabrina and she was shocked saying how sad and pathetic that is and that she knows someone like her but not as extreme and that nobody can live like that and you need to move on I said here wait till I tell ye a story 😂😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Put away for Christmas , I had a German lady in my room last night talking to me because she’s been helping with baby girl and I was telling her about Sabrina and she was shocked saying how sad and pathetic that is and that she knows someone like her but not as extreme and that nobody can live like that and you need to move on I said here wait till I tell ye a story 😂😂
That German lady was probably like I ain’t coming back after hearing all that ahhahaha probably thought you had been on the painkillers and were making it all up. Most people can’t believe half the se she says and does.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
does she realise that children who have passed away can’t play with toys? She makes herself sound so stupid 😳 and Jamie would have been 12 not 2 she is clueless at what toys they would have played with
She always so adamant and certain that they play with the toys. Like based on what? Your own imagination. She really does sound fing crackers when she says that. Even with the medium saying Logan was a boy. Who says the medium was telling the truth?

Looking forward to tomorrow 😃👀

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She always so adamant and certain that they play with the toys. Like based on what? Your own imagination. She really does sound fing crackers when she says that. Even with the medium saying Logan was a boy. Who says the medium was telling the truth?

Looking forward to tomorrow 😃👀
It’s the way she gets so defensive over the toys and is so sure they play with them, if she wants to think that then that’s up to her but she like fight people over it 😂
I’m looking forward to tomorrow too 😊

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How can they play cars if they don’t come out of the fing box. Do they magic them out or take them out then through spurt them back together again. I have so many questions.
I wondered that too 😂😂 she’s a big simple if she starts this weekend I swear I’ll be down at her house making sure they take her away 😂😂 I can’t cope with any more drama of hers

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I started to tell my friend the deets of this crazy one and then thought no, forget it u will think I'm wired up for even watching her. Its too hard to explain to people.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I started to tell my friend the deets of this crazy one and then thought no, forget it u will think I'm wired up for even watching her. Its too hard to explain to people.

I tried to tell someone but they were looking at me like :oops:then:confused:
I realised they were judging MY viewing habits more than Sabby as they couldnt grasp the magnitude of it all:ROFLMAO:
No one else REALLY believes just how awful/ridiculous/stupid/manky/evil she is