Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Go and explore today hunni, take lots of wonderful pics and videos for us. There’s a beautiful memory garden in a little estate that has lots of toys in it, perfect location for a wee selfie 😂 xx (possibly outside someone’s house but we can’t be sure 😂🤫) happy shopping xx
I was telling her there’s a lovely river walk as well 😊

May 24, 2024
ireland
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so kind about little girl the past 3/4 weeks, im happy to report that although she is still being isolated from the other animals in the bathroom her wound has healed so much that she is currently lying in and chewing up a cardboard box on my bed beside me with my door closed , iv never seen her so happy to have a new box poor girl 😂 so happy right now just feels back to normal and now I know she will be ok, have some cute pictures but trying to workout a way to show without queen of the victims working out who we are

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so kind about little girl the past 3/4 weeks, im happy to report that although she is still being isolated from the other animals in the bathroom her wound has healed so much that she is currently lying in and chewing up a cardboard box on my bed beside me with my door closed , iv never seen her so happy to have a new box poor girl 😂 so happy right now just feels back to normal and now I know she will be ok, have some cute pictures but trying to workout a way to show without queen of the victims working out who we are
I’m just delighted 🤩, great news

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It was lovely to meet her. We got down about 4ish she couldn’t possibly still be in bed? She will be back on with some wild excuse about where she was or moaning because I dared to step foot in HER park. Lol
Alls quiet still 😂😂 she will not be impressed when she finds out you’ve been here she’ll be back with some big lie about something