Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She’s obviously read on here about the cat hitting the dog. If a cat hit my dog once it’d be the last time they do.

She literally filmed it happen 3 times. Now she’s in damage control mode.

That woman should not own pets.
She also said the cat left his bed about a minute after she stopped filming, sure the cat ran off to lay on the paper on her rug well before she stopped filming. The woman just lies about everything.
She should have just lifted that cat off that bed as soon as she noticed it. Instead she needed something to film for tik tok. Dolls are the only thing that woman should own.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
She also said the cat left his bed about a minute after she stopped filming, sure the cat ran off to lay on the paper on her rug well before she stopped filming. The woman just lies about everything.
She should have just lifted that cat off that bed as soon as she noticed it. Instead she needed something to film for tik tok. Dolls are the only thing that woman should own.
I know because even in her posts after there was a cat lying on a box of "stocking fillers" and the other one was on the brown paper.

She's such a bad liar. Hopefully she uses one of her new notepads to keep up with herself.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
She was so quick to lift the cat outta the cot and put him on the floor, she could have easily done the same with the situation with benji bed. But noooooo she wanted the video hoping it would get likes but it went quite the opposite.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she was definitely hiding yesterday probably peeking through the curtains at me. Awk Sabrina did you not want to come out and play. 😂 and as for the Benji video. Seconds?? Nah love that was a 10 mins video and the cat got 3 clawed slaps in while you stood there and videoed. How does that poor dog feel knowing you let that happen. You shouldn’t have that dog if you can’t look after it properly. You go mad standing up for your dead son who isn’t here but you can stand up for you very much alive dog. The cat got off the bed when it was done bullying him. You did nothing! The dog actually flinched when you went near him. What does that tell you! If you don’t want the dog and the cats are more craic then give it away to an animal shelter. Obviously you can’t sell him because let’s be honest you would sell your mother if it made you a profit. Disgusting wuss.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Could you imagine what she was saying tho. Keeking out thru the curtains and seeing Fiefie 😂😂 shes bound to have been going crazy . Sure she loves our fiefie, her name was never out of her mouth there for about 2weeks 😂😂 I’d of knocked the door
I would have thought she would have been so excited to meet her seeing she knows so much about her and her daughter and even her daughters school but no she choose to hide 😂 imagine all that mouthing about come to my door then come and tell me what your problem is 😂 she’s such a coward and liar