Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Well we will see if she goes to JD and spends 165 on trainers, 100 on a coat that i could spit through and 200 on a tracksuit because that's what it costs me to clothe my teenage son. Oh and 15 for 3 pairs of Nike socks. I highly doubt it. She is a 1st class victim. do away off and get over yourself dickwab.
I feel your pain. Teenage boys are just …daylight robbery 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well we will see if she goes to JD and spends 165 on trainers, 100 on a coat that i could spit through and 200 on a tracksuit because that's what it costs me to clothe my teenage son. Oh and 15 for 3 pairs of Nike socks. I highly doubt it. She is a 1st class victim. do away off and get over yourself dickwab.
That’s why she’s said it’s only stuff she gets a feeling off. Which means stuff that’s got a red sticker on it. It will be clothes that’s left because no f wants them. 12 year olds want designer stuff and what their mates have. No she’s buying stuff that reduced and says ages 12-13 on it. She has no actual idea what size Jamie would be now. With her diet and cooking skills I highly doubt he would fit into those pjs

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I've one of them teenagers too lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I can so relate I’ve 2 teenag sons and just spent 95 on a north face tracksuit top and 90 on a pair of Nike trainers you made me laugh at the coat you could spit through that’s my sons jacket I was thinking that was not worth 95 😂 she has no clue about what kids wear so is she going to start buying sports wear or river island is my 17 years choice of clothing she needs to see what it’s like for those on the real world

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Busy day, some of the fam came, we ended up doing a Costco trip! I hate going at the weekend.
We had dinner and they have just gone, and I am all caught up.

She just sits and thinks up things to spend money on. Its how Logan was invented. The DVDs to watch, now its clothing. How does she know what size they would be? My son was almost 6ft at 14, he is now 6ft 2 and built like a brick shouse.
Why does she keep mentioning being "tortured and bullied"? She doesnt look on here WHERE is this going on??
:rolleyes:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Busy day, some of the fam came, we ended up doing a Costco trip! I hate going at the weekend.
We had dinner and they have just gone, and I am all caught up.

She just sits and thinks up things to spend money on. Its how Logan was invented. The DVDs to watch, now its clothing. How does she know what size they would be? My son was almost 6ft at 14, he is now 6ft 2 and built like a brick shouse.
Why does she keep mentioning being "tortured and bullied"? She doesnt look on here WHERE is this going on??
:rolleyes:

she has realised she’s loosing followers she’s so boring 😂 she called me a sad lonely old woman but I live with my kids and I didn’t spend my Sunday sitting in a bedroom making up stories in my head and planning to buy clothes which won’t ever be worn pathetic really, she needs to grow up. She has to bring the bullies into as she needs to attention

littleredhen

May 20, 2024
GB
Mine is the same! He wouldn’t turn his head to look at those dino pjs