Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
All I hear is control
A cuddy here is a horse :ROFLMAO:

Why can she not call other peoples sons a son when it’s what she calls Jamie?
It’s so funny how different places have different words for the things 😂
She has no respect for anyone she’s a scumbag she’s all happy that we stuck up for Jamie so now she thinks she has control of us 😂 she’s sadly mistaken just because people don’t believe an innocent child shouldn’t be brought in it doesn’t mean anyone thinks the same about her

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
All I hear is control

It’s so funny how different places have different words for the things 😂
She has no respect for anyone she’s a scumbag she’s all happy that we stuck up for Jamie so now she thinks she has control of us 😂 she’s sadly mistaken just because people don’t believe an innocent child shouldn’t be brought in it doesn’t mean anyone thinks the same about her

Exactly, I was one who reported it and posted a screenshot of my report. I didnt do it for that balloon, I dont forget the nasty evil bile she screeched over and over, or posting photos of that wee boy which she TOTALLY did despite her lies. Jamies photo shouldnt be used for clout (or sold to newspapers IMO but thats on scabby)

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
We don’t want her appreciation we’re trying to undo the damage she has done at the start to that poor wee mites pictures. She conveniently forgets the only way the pictures got out there was she uploaded and sold them to every f going. And then complains when someone finds them. If you google her name he pictures are all over the results. And that’s on her.
It’s funny how she is standing up for her son and everyone else is bullying. Charlene said those things after Sabrina called her out for a few random comments and put her son picture out there first. With no sticker!! Then she changed it when it was reported. Charlene bit back which is she is entitled to do as she was actually defending her living son.
She thinks because it was a while ago she shouldn’t be held accountable for the nasty evil things she’s said and done. Even there she won’t admit who actually put that picture up as the person was in her live and on her friends list. And that her groomed young girls aine and orla were behind it.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Yes justice for Logan. Give that boy a bed!!! Or does he not count because he wasn’t born. She’s so adamant that they are the same and are treated the same but can see clear favouritism. Her profile pic is Jamie and Jamie got the bear and the pjs. She sold all Logan bday presents and now he has to share Jamie’s cars and trucks. And when she goes to say goodnight them. Is Logan just curled up on the floor??

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly, I was one who reported it and posted a screenshot of my report. I didnt do it for that balloon, I dont forget the nasty evil bile she screeched over and over, or posting photos of that wee boy which she TOTALLY did despite her lies. Jamies photo shouldnt be used for clout (or sold to newspapers IMO but thats on scabby)
Exactly and she should never have used his photos for attention and if people here reporting it got the photos removed them how come she couldn’t do that? She wanted it there for attention and so much for her followers did they not report it either

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yes justice for Logan. Give that boy a bed!!! Or does he not count because he wasn’t born. She’s so adamant that they are the same and are treated the same but can see clear favouritism. Her profile pic is Jamie and Jamie got the bear and the pjs. She sold all Logan bday presents and now he has to share Jamie’s cars and trucks. And when she goes to say goodnight them. Is Logan just curled up on the floor??
Good morning everyone 🥰

Logan was being phased out until she read here when we talked about him being left behind. He was just another ficticious aspect dreamed up for attention and an excuse to spend money, on baby things, but she buys so much se for her dollies the novelty of that wore off quickly. She cant make up her mind if Jamie is still a baby and buys him baby toys (as well as schoolbags:ROFLMAO:, she threw Logan a 7th birthday party but buys him baby toys and she buys her dollies baby toys. Zero consistency, its whatever gets her attention at the time. The DVD thing seemed to flop(as did Jamie drinking tea etc), so now its onto clothes. I wonder what's next?

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Hey! Less of the culchie 🤪, but I think it’s more regional to Tyrone direction possibly? we always said it as cub & cuttie
It’s defo awayyyy down the country, I never hear people on north coast saying it 😂 up here a lot of us sound more Scottish, im often mistaken for a scotchie (I sercretly love it, it’s my fave accent😂)

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
The more I sit and think about her, the more I can’t believe she’s actually real 😂
You really couldn’t make her up. She’s absolutely off her trolley.
I do this sometimes too. Like actually sit and think on her antics. I was telling my partner about them videos in toymaster the other week, getting Christmas club spending like £28 on toys for *logan* etc. I had to actually stop myself from talking coz she is nuts…but how crazy am I that I sit and watch her antics?! 😂 but I was listening to her one day and it’s the usual yeahhhh yeahhhh and he was sitting on other sofa and started going ‘yeahhh’ like acting her 😂

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
I do this sometimes too. Like actually sit and think on her antics. I was telling my partner about them videos in toymaster the other week, getting Christmas club spending like £28 on toys for *logan* etc. I had to actually stop myself from talking coz she is nuts…but how crazy am I that I sit and watch her antics?! 😂 but I was listening to her one day and it’s the usual yeahhhh yeahhhh and he was sitting on other sofa and started going ‘yeahhh’ like acting her 😂
My ones go nuts if they hear her. I have to do it in secret. My big girls says ach mum turn that victim off, why do you watch her. My husband just says off now, that woman needs help and its not healthy to watch. Terrified in case I stop copying her..🤣