Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Sabby U r a groomer not once anyone has said a sexual groomer but U prey on vulnerable people !! U clearly don't understand that 🤣🤣 .. yes we have heard U shout over Ur neighbours playing music ... Oh U admit Ur like a bull!! 🤣🤣🤣 Ur a bully hence why the police r doing nothing for u
She looks like a bull too. Need that hayever eye pic and put a ring thing on her nose.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
That live tonight was brutal…. 5 hrs she was on in total, I never watched it all obv or I’d be having a breakdown. But all she did was argue , block supposed trolls and be rude as do to everyone. Good job Ezra isn’t real laying on that bed with a cats arse over his face for 5 hrs.
Oh my word, 5 hours are you serious! She’s making up for lost time I guess

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So not content with doing a live for 6 hours talking non stop about herself and her “struggles” she then makes a video saying the same stuff!! Like change the bloody record. She says all this stuff happens to her but fails to say she throws the first stone. She put the pictures out there to begin with did she honestly think people are not going to find them. She exploited that poor soul and put his grave all over TikTok and the internet but when I put up a picture of it to show what I found it’s oh they are bullying my son. She wants to sit there and carry on the way she has been and saying what she likes and thinks no one is going to have a problem with it! she turned the comments off that video so no one can speak the truth.
She was loving all the attention last night and the trolls coming in. It’s really sad that she wasted 6 hours last night sitting shouting at her phone and talking non stop about her self. And she tells us to get a life.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was just coming to say the same, I catch up here first and then watch her videos.

"had people saying I was loud in my live"
"YOU DONT KNOW THE TORTURE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH"
HOW does she manage to make EVERY subject into THAT? :ROFLMAO:

So now we are the Devil site? Wasnt that the other day when she was thanking here for getting Jamie's photos taken down.
I am pretty sure she does know that those photos werent up because of here as she asked again for help getting more down.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That live tonight was brutal…. 5 hrs she was on in total, I never watched it all obv or I’d be having a breakdown. But all she did was argue , block supposed trolls and be rude as do to everyone. Good job Ezra isn’t real laying on that bed with a cats arse over his face for 5 hrs.
She was awful she’s so rude and entitled she even admitted she hates being ignored her shouting away at people who asked a question I didn’t watch it all either she went over the same crap on repeat it’s like a script

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I was just coming to say the same, I catch up here first and then watch her videos.

So now we are the Devil site? Wasnt that the other day when she was thanking here for getting Jamie's photos taken down.
I am pretty sure she does know that those photos werent up because of here as she asked again for help getting more down.
I think it's quite comical she's upgraded us to the devil site now🤣. We're having more craic here than her sitting on her lives for 6 hours.

Which tbf if she could sit for 6 hours on a live then she could sit for 6 hours in a job (with an hours lunch too). Knowwhatimsayin.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

she makes it up to suit her about us 😳 apparently there are 14 or 15 of us against her and we torture her all day every day, she doesn’t want anyone coming here because she knows that’s not true. I lost count the number of times she said if someone comes to her door she’ll scare them away shouting at them 😳 the woman is crazy and so rude she fought with anyone who dared say anything called people ugly and if someone even asked an innocent question she said to someone look at the state of you straight in with insults all the time

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I think it's quite comical she's upgraded us to the devil site now🤣. We're having more craic here than her sitting on her lives for 6 hours.

Which tbf if she could sit for 6 hours on a live then she could sit for 6 hours in a job (with an hours lunch too). Knowwhatimsayin.
That’s so true 6 hours on a live she could work alright and she spends hours in the town as well someone with genuine anxiety would want in and out as quick as possible 😳

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
6 hours of been a demented old bag screaming at a screen 🤣 and she s proud of that
I checked n every so often to that live and all she was doing was screaming
And the lies omg the guards who according to her were taken her seriously couldn't give a damn I love with one( not m her area) and let me tell ye he thinks she s crazy boy s crazy 🤣
And if ye notice if anyone tried to change the subject and talk normal she kept going back to her

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Who was I talking to in here one time about Teen Mom? I know this isn’t Sabby related lol but was just wanting to know what’s your thoughts on the whole Catelyn & Tyler saga with Brandon and Teresa lately?x
I've watched it from the start and I honestly think they should just leave it alone they have been asked many times to stop talking about them on the show Carly can make her own mind up when she s 18 they r making things worse
Tbh Tyler drives me mad the way he goes on