Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She is taking ela to the peppa pig show??
I took my daughter when she just turned four.
The show is for toddlers. I didn’t see any children in ela’s age, the oldest was probably five!!
Doesn’t surprise me. We’ve all concluded that Ela seems to be intellectually behind for a normal 7 year old. Shame really.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s lecturing everybody over on tiktok about how she’s “totally honest” and if something is gifted she PUTS gifted in the caption and likewise for ads. How she’s not like other people who lie because they don’t want to get hate. Is she for fing real? We literally have reported so many of her videos for lack of transparency and she’s sitting here spewing bold faced lies. Remember that night they went to the bar? None of those videos (except for the one she published in the end) were marked as gifted!

Mar 2, 2024
She goes on to say she could have shared the takeaway without marking it as an ad. Well, not like you haven’t done that before, is it? And no, you can’t just do what you want. There are laws in place. She is coming off like she’s transparent out of the goodness of her heart. Wants a pat on the back and a “well done”. No love, the laws and rules apply to you as well. She is something else!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Everyone commenting on her TikTok saying it’s jealousy.

Actually no, it’s not. No one is jealous.we just can’t seem to understand why you get free food when there are starving people in the world who deserve it more.

She says she doesn’t take freebies, they’re adverts, well actually then yes, that is taking a freebie you dumbo

Mar 2, 2024
Everyone commenting on her TikTok saying it’s jealousy.

Actually no, it’s not. No one is jealous.we just can’t seem to understand why you get free food when there are starving people in the world who deserve it more.

She says she doesn’t take freebies, they’re adverts, well actually then yes, that is taking a freebie you dumbo
Advert is worse because on top of the freebie, she gets a compensation fee so chances for an honest/geniune review goes out the window.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I 100% believe Sevda is messaging businesses for freebies in return for advertising on her platform, using the fact she has 1.7 million followers for exposure. Bet she did the same thing to the spuds place. She’s asked them to say it was them reaching out as she knows it looks beggy.
She lies CONSTANTLY. The lies just slide off her tongue. Even more disturbing, her family back up her lies and she thinks nothing of asking other people to back up her lies. No evil 🧿 protection for you Sevda! You ARE an evil eye (lies!)

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ my eyes!!!!! I would never show my face again. There’s no shame in that family!
Sevda’s sister has made it clear on one of her recent videos, in response to a comment, she does not give a f&@ck! (about her weight). Her Hairy Dad even praised her in a comment about the video. This family have ZERO care for their HEALTH, including Ela’s health. I don’t have a problem with big sized people who eat mostly healthy and they are still big….but this is NOT the case with Sevda and her sister, Mine!!!! I notice Hairy Dad’s wife has said several times now on videos …”We’re just busy stuffing our faces” or “We’re enjoying stuffing our faces”. I think she brought those girls up with no regard for health, portion control, no concept on NOT needing to feel STUFFED! AND definitely NO regard for any kind of eating/table manners or hygiene! They seem to live in a constant state of being ‘greedy’. I think they didn’t have a lot of money when bringing up Sevda and her 2 sisters (yes, 2 sisters…one they have disowned). I think they are the type of family that when they did have ‘extra’ money…they bought sweets, cakes, ice cream, take aways, etc as a form of ‘reward & comfort’….and ‘stuffed their faces’ greedily, as they all do still! The girls learned to just want more and more unhealthy treats, as spare money became more available….to the point certainly Sevda and Mine became grossly obese. When you watch them all eat in one of Sevda’s takeaway videos in her kitchen, they all go way over the top in their excitement over the food and they all attack the food like someone’s going to take it away! They never pause for a moment. They slurp, make ‘mooing’ noises, make lip smacking noises, and the groaning is relentless. Savage beasts. They lean over and dip into each others food to try it, and all hygienic manners go out the window. And I don’t mean just not using cutlery - I mean double dipping, food dripping from their mouths, farting, burping (yes, we’ve heard farts and loud burps especially from Hairy Dad, which Sevda laughs and jokingly tells him off sometimes). You extremely rarely ever see kitchen roll or napkins…especially Sevda…SHE JUST LEAVES DRIBBLE ON HER FACE OR USES HER FINGERS TO WIPE HER MOUTH!!!!!! That’s why also, the WHOLE family love all inclusive holidays….so they can eat CONSTANTLY throughout the day, loving that feeling of getting as much food & drink down their throats as possible for their money! They don’t think about what damage they are doing to their health …or long term damage that will come out as they get older. They are, like the Mother of the family (who looks so unwell and her hair thinning by the day!) “JUST ENJOYING STUFFING THEIR FACES”. By the way, I do NOT have a problem with all inclusive resorts. I’ve had several very nice all inclusive holidays around the world. But, I don’t feel the need to ram as much food down me as possible like a greedy gannet or try everything I see that I’ve not had before!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I so agree with everything said here. Also what’s wrong with the sister? In her videos, she’s always searching for the words to say, speaking painfully slowly, and has nothing of interest to offer. I don’t get it- are they all that desperate for free stuff that they will sell their souls on tik tok?
You’ve hit the nail on the head. They’ve latched onto something where they can get freebies and despite having NO kind of real character, personality, humour and ZERO decent content, they don’t care! The fact they are selling them selves as one of the most strangest, deranged, dysfunctional family out there on social media…does not bother them. I do think they are still not aware how MUCH they are known for all being odd, greedy, deranged, etc and I do think Sevda (of course!) lives in a fantasy land of feeling super important & dare I say it…famous! 😂 This fantasy feeling of importance and fame are a substitute to help replace much of the sadness of the reality of her real life…in a loveless/dead marriage, no REAL friends and her low capacity to handle day to day life without her parents helping her.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Doesn’t surprise me. We’ve all concluded that Ela seems to be intellectually behind for a normal 7 year old. Shame really.
Ela is stunted in growing up by her Mum. Look at the dolls pushchair Ela is using in the latest Instagram stories…..it’s a toddler’s toy pushchair!!! The family keep her young. That’s why Ela talks like a toddler and with a toddler’s voice. She’s learnt it brings attention from her family. VERY SAD.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s lecturing everybody over on tiktok about how she’s “totally honest” and if something is gifted she PUTS gifted in the caption and likewise for ads. How she’s not like other people who lie because they don’t want to get hate. Is she for fing real? We literally have reported so many of her videos for lack of transparency and she’s sitting here spewing bold faced lies. Remember that night they went to the bar? None of those videos (except for the one she published in the end) were marked as gifted!
The more she lies, the nearer the grave her TikTok ‘career’ (😂) is. She has NO IDEA how many brands look at content creators pages and what they are declaring and not declaring 😉